I stayeded at this place for only 1night before i flow back to germany and I really enjoyed our stays. It is a very good value. After saty in Lovina and Ubud was a perfect final.
The room was very spacious and nicely decorated with a FlatTV.
The breakfast was delicious with very fresh vegetables and fruits.
The restaurant also served very delicious lunch and dinner at a very reasonable price. Their freshly squeezed fruit juices are delicious, too.
All of the staffs were very friendly and helpful. They offer a turn down service and all the staffs are very attentive.
The Spa/massage was also very nice at a very reasonable price.
I really enjoyed this hotel and we will definitely come back!
- Also Known As:
- The Kayana Bali Hotel
- The Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Seminyak
- Kayana Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Kayana Bali Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kayana is the one of the preferred villas in Seminyak, boasting a reputation for quality accommodation at agreeable rates. The 24 separate villas are positioned just off a winding pathway, flanked with frangipani trees and tropical foliage. Surrounded by pristine gardens and rich in the rewards that fresh open air brings, a stay at The Kayana offers guests total privacy and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Kayana Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.