“Delish!” 4 of 5 stars

+62 361 730838
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 289 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Bar, Pasta
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Melbourne, Australia
“Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Beautiful setting and the food was fabulous. I just thought it was a little pricey for Bali. I had an amazing ravioli dish and can't really fault anything about the service. We did go to another place the next night which was just as good if not better but not as expensive.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
“Perfect setting and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had our lunch here...the sea view was perfect and the food was awesome. Loved the choices of fresh juices there.

Bali, Indonesia
“I very much doubt I'll visit again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The location is the only plus for me.

I'm a fussy eater, so for me, the daytime menu is extremely limited and they refuse to allow any other options. In the past, I have been able to order items not on the menu, but things have changed, obviously. I asked for a steak, and simply do not believe a supposed 4.5 star restaurant would not have a steak in the fridge.

If I hadn't been with a group of friends, I would have walked away, had to settle for a plate of chips for my meal.

If the beer was cold, I'd be happy to pay the inflated prices, but paying Rp. 60,000 ++ for warm beer is not acceptable. They wouldn't even supply an ice bucket to chill the beer, asked 3 times, no action.

I've visited La Lucciola many times, albeit less frequently over the last few years,
I very much doubt I'll visit again. Far from 4.5 star.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Munster, Germany
“A italian dinner at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

First I have to say the location is beautiful. Directly at the beach. Ask for a table on the first floor in direction to the beach. The view is really nice.
We were in time at the restaurant but our table was not ready. Therefore we had to wait in the lounge. We ordered 2 aperol sprizz as aperitif. They were perfect. 1 point.
After 20 minutes waiting time our table was ready. We had a table in direction to the beach on the first floor. Beautiful. One point for the location and the view. Sadly the service forgot us and we were waiting several minutes before we got the menu.
As starters we ordered the antipasti mix and the carpachio. The taste was perfect. One point. As main courses we ordered the raviolis and the gnocchi. Taste was perfect but both pastas were cooked too long. Sadly not al dente anymore. No point. The service was quiet attended but after the main course they forgot us again.
Finally we got the menu for the dessert. I had the Tiramisu and an Espresso. Both ok. The Tiramisu was nothing special.
Overall the evening at the La Lucciola was real good. Especially the view, the aperitif and the starters. But they have to improve their service and the cooking time of their pasta.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect evening - we went back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I visited La Lucciola on a tip from a fellow traveler, and were not disappointed. High quality Italian food (far beyond what we expected in Indonesia! Highly recommend the barramundi), reasonably priced (mains for $15-20 USD, cocktails for $11), and the setting was the icing on the cake (right on the beach, perfect view of the sunset over the water, somewhat removed from the crowds of the area). We enjoyed our time so much the first time that we found ourselves stopping in again to watch the sunset after a day strolling the streets in Seminyak.

Highly recommend it for a date night out in Seminyak.