“Epitome of Bali dining” 4 of 5 stars

+62 361 730838
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 292 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Bar, Pasta
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Adelaide
“Epitome of Bali dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We saved our last dinner in Bali for La Lucciola.
Our driver negotiated his way into the Seminyak temple carpark, before I was asked to pay the temple guard a token amount for the privilege of using the carpark to alight.
What awaited was an arched bridge over the river lined with glowing lanterns on each side leading us to a promise...

The large palms on the grassed area between the beach and the restaurant draw the eye to the beach setting before being caressed by the framework style 2 storey building to the left. Our arrival just prior to sunset is flawless.
The sun is heading west as we are seated on the very edge of the dining stage. My lady and I have dressed to suit the loco and are pleased that we did for the staff are dressed immaculately and set the standard high ( we were informed on booking that there is a dress code - great!).
Wine selected we choose from the menu whilst eying off food going other tables.
The night drifted by as we dined on entrees, pasta mains and finished off with a dessert to share. The sun gone the focus turns to the mood lighting of the structure. I'm struck by the thought that this the style of digs that the Survivor members who getting voted out at tribal council may end up being housed in until the end of the shoot.
What a reward.
Can't wait to go back to Bali and walk the bridge again to La Lucciola.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“11 years later... Still amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

11 years ago I celebrated my 40th with a group of friends and my memory had never faded. So I was interested to return and see how it was. Once again... I have another amazing memory to cherish. I had emailed and booked prior to arriving in Bali as I wanted a front table. We arrived and treated ourselves to a glass of bubbles and as the sunset and the lanterns were lit the ambience just got better and better. Oh, and the food was just as good.... Couldnt fault anything:-) Put this one on your list!!

Perth, Australia
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This restaurant is out of this world! The stuffed zucchini flowers were such an experience as I'd never tried them before....yum! We couldn't fault any of the dishes, the service was second to none and sipping cocktails while watching the sunset was very memorable. We will be returning in July and will make a booking this time as we had to wait for a table when we last visited.

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had our first dinner on our first night at this place the view was just beautiful the service was great, food omg yummy, we made a reservation earlier in the afternoon for dinner and requested a table on the top by the very front :) and amazingly we arrived half n hour early n our table was ready, we loved everything about this restaurant :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great flavours , Lovely ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We hadn't booked a table it was very busy but after recommending we have some cocktails at the bar they had a lovely table for us after a short time such a lovely chilled and relaxed setting on the beach .The food was yummy we both chose a pasta dish both equally as good as each other very tasty full of flavours and decided to go for the mixed dessert platter which was Devine it came with 5 items only one out of the five which was a cake was not as good as the others but I'm not a great cake person but otherwise full of variety and beautifully presented the dark choc and orange mousse tart was fantastic & the pannacotta just so light and creamy .Yes a little more pricey than the average restaurant in Bali but really worth it .Staff were really attentive .We will be back again .

• Visited June 2013