Loved this resort hotel. High -end experience, lovely rooms, incredible breakfast, staff were sweet and amazing. We stayed in a pool-room suite, so could step out on the balcony and into the pool. Beds were comfy....really loved it all. Seminyak is SO different than, say Ubud. It was a great first impression of Bali, then on to the jungle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara’s all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara’s inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean.Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel’s fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali