“I want to live in this beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #17 of 106 Hotels in Seminyak
Sydney, Australia
“I want to live in this beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We are currently staying at the Anantara Seminyak Hotel. We arrived two days ago to nothing but beautiful smiles and service.From the moment we arrived there has been nothing but good things to say about this place.Come and stay here and find out for yourself.I don't want to go home & the photos on Tripadvisor do not do this gorgeous place justice...I don't want to leave...but I have to be realistic...I will definitely be back..Thank you ++++ to all the beautiful staff & service!

Room Tip: Ocean view is the best! So relaxing listening to the waves at night.Beautiful sunsets too.With a mar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Service is amazing and super-friendly. Rooms are truly luxurious and the rooftop spa is lovely. I had one piece of negative feedback I gave to the hotel, which was rectified quickly (so I will not mention it). Suffice to say, they are very keen to ensure their hotel delivers exceptional experience. I will definately try other Anantara properties in the future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Amazing view , best room i ever seen, the bad is super comfort, huge plus big sofa for relax and two Jacuzzi for relax , one is inside the room and one is in balcony facing to the ocean, wow....what a wonderful view, never forget this moment.
Only the parking is a bit small and swimming pool is nice but small
Gym facility is so so but Over all, very satisfy, will be back !!
Suggest for my friends ; You must try at least two night,;) one is not enough :(
Price is quite expensive but wort

Room Tip: must take suite room facing to ocean
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My partner and I greatly enjoyed the 5 nights in total at the Anantara on this visit and did not regret it for a second.
We were made to feel at home and always greeted with friendly smiles and caring questions, as well as staff willing to go out of their way to help us.
Here are a couple examples:
- As we were leaving we were leaving the hotel late for our flights butnhad already checked out, we were offered a room to get changed in and have a shower. Due to the torrential down pour it was extremely helpful. This meant a lot to both of us.
- Another time was when the receptionist helped me to look at changing flights, which I was obviously not capable enough to do on my own.
- During our last day, it was pouring and I left a bag with my things out on the day beds. A staff member noticed myself and went and got it, while a security guard came and stood with me under an umbrella.
We were well taken care of.

The food was excellent. The head chef is fantastic and always would look forward to what would arrive before me. Each meal is photo worthy and would recommend. The service at breakfast, lunch and dinner was always perfect and timely.
Besides the beautiful setting, location and amazing rooms, the service that the Anantara offers is the best either of us have ever experienced and one of the main reasons we are happy to return again and again.

My partner was always taken care of and constantly made to feel special. Always addressed politely, with staff happy to go out of their way to accommodate her. She and I truly felt like we were at home.
The staff all spoke English very well and were extremely friendly, but still allowing enough space to enjoy the beautiful and intimate setting.

I have no hesitations in recommending the Anantara Seminyak to any of my friends, family or acquaintances, whether to stay, have a meal or just drinks at SOS to watch the sunset.
We both look forward to returning.
Andrew B

Room Tip: All the rooms are set out the same, but recommend getting one of the ocean view rooms.
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

52 rooms is just enaugh for the staff to take great care of you (and trust me they know how to!)
The hotel is in Seminyak, easy to walk around, easy to go back to, well known by taxis : an oasis of calm in the buzz of the city...
The beach in front of the hotel is cleaned every morning (Seminyak has been a touristic place for so many years that garbage has become a common place, unfortunately), and the swimming pool is a paradise of serenity.
Food is magnificiently handled : from buffet+"à la carte" breakfast to top-of-the-class dinner, through very diverse poolside snacks and cocktails...
The suites are fantastic too (make sure you get sea-view!) : very warmly decorated, wide and with a terasse-jacuzzi :-) (One of the widest beds I have ever seen...)
The spa has very good service, still it might be worth trying the offers outside the hotels (10 to 15 times cheaper!)

Room Tip: make sure you get sea-view! The higher the better, as always
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My friends and I stayed in Anantara for 3 days/2 nights. Hands down, it is the best resort we have ever stayed at todate. The staff were hospitable & very helpful. Nothing was too troublesome for this group of amazingly warm people.

Every spoke English and pretty fluent too. So it was really easy to get around. Rooms are very spacious and very well thought out. Pools (3 of them) are small but well maintained and good enough for a relaxing swim. Breakfast is really good. We had both buffet and alacarte. The good part is it lasts from 7am to 11am. No problem if you get up real late.

It faces the ocean and the beach lies right in front of the resort - breath-taking. You can go for a lovely beach walk or jog, you can surf, fly kites, or just sun tan. Much quieter than Kuta beach though the street vendors will still come around to interest you in their wares.

Location is pretty alright. A 15 min walk will bring you to the main street lined with great eateries and retail shops. Turn left and you will come to Rumours, the much reviewed restaurant. Buzz is great too. We felt safe because the streets had lots of pubs that operate into the night. So no problem to be walking along it late into the night though there will be many taxis calling out to you too.

From Anantara, it is just 30 mins from the airport, about 30 mins from Kuta - by car.

We all felt like kings and queens living in Anantara :-)

Room Tip: Get an ocean facing suite and save the trip to commercialised Jimbaran to dine and watch the sun set...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I try to visit Bali several times a year (living in SE Asia), and we always try to have at least one dinner at the SOS restuarant when we come to Bali... Most recently we had another great meal and wonderful service. Chef Brandon made a point to come to our table to be sure everything was 5 star, which it was! We will continue to keep the SOS on our "return list".

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali? Share your experiences!