We stayed as a group of 7 made up of 3 couples & one teen for 6 nights over Easter. We were in Villa # 29. Two of the bedrooms had outdoor showers but our room didn't have one so can't review this feature. Overall we thought Sentosa delivered on every aspect and represented good value for money. Every meal at Salt was outstanding (I am food fussy) and they remembered our previous orders including our wine choices which made for lovely personalised service that you would miss at a larger resort. All staff were amazing, reception, restaurant, spa & room cleaners.
This was our first ever visit to Bali and we didn't feel it was too out of the way and never at any time did we feel unsafe walking down to the main road. We enjoyed visiting other restaurants in the surrounding area and can highly recommend 2ndSkin & Merrys for fabulous leather.
If I could make any improvements it would be more/better lighting in the villas and wardrobe area.
We hired a driver for the week (cheap between 3 couples) and used this service all the time including a trip out to the Rock Bar for Sunset drinks.
I would recommend Sentosa and felt it was excellent value for money and would stay again. I can't wait to visit Bali again... A wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali