We have stayed at Sentosa Villas in Seminyak a number of times. The location is perfect, especially for groups as there are lots of shops, restaurants, bars etc close by, and people can do their own thing. The villas are very spacious, clean, and luxurious. You can only but relax and unwind. This is the place to stay in Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Sentosa is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Sentosa offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Sentosa Bali/Seminyak