Our family rented a 4-room villa for a week and it was terrific.
The rooms are great, the food in the restuarant is very good too. The pool is fabulous, impeccably maintained, lots of fresh towels and rooms serviced, dishes done etc every day. Every room has a TV and DVD player, except strangely the main lounge area but maybe that's a deliberate thing to get everyone talking!
The pool pavillion is terrific, the addition of a fan in there means you can stay out all day!
Only (minor) downsides were they're pretty keen to not let you self-cater, even though they say fully equipped kitchen, had to request knives, enough glasses for the number of guests etc. Also we had trouble getting onto them to arrange an airport transfer, though now we've been there we wouldn't bother and would just get a taxi.
Location-wise, guess it depends why you're there and how much you want to go in and out of town, it's kind of a longish hot walk but not very far in a cab and there are so many of them if you get sick of walking just get one off the street to take you back! It's not right on the beach but the beach isn't totally that great we didn't think anyway in Seminyak and you have a massive pool of your own so that's more than enough!
Staff all lovely, lots of smiles as you walk past.
We'd be really happy to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Sentosa is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Sentosa offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Sentosa Bali/Seminyak