The villa is located in Seminyak area, Bali. About 300 meter off the main road, you will find this sanctuary of private villas. Each villa has at least 2 bedrooms up to 5 bedrooms. Each villa comes with its own private swimming pool, and a separate living room with kitchen. The breakfast is quite nice since we can pick our own choice from the menu, plus they provide a buffet table for standard breakfast like bread , butter, and jam. Milk , various cereals and juices are also available.
You can walk abot 500 meters to reach the Seminyak beach, where they sometimes have a traditional Balinese dance show by the beach. If you are a shopohollic, you can take a taxi to Seminyak Square which is just a 5 minute drive , or you might as well walk for about half an hour time. The weather in December is going to be very hot due to summer in Australia; on the other hand, May or June will be a nice time to go there if you prefer a cooling weather. But, don't worry so much since the sun will always be there.
If you like to share the pool with some other guests, they also provide a common swimming pool just across the breakfast resto area.
The room is very well maintained, and you really feel like you are in Bali or resort island. The bath room floor are mostly marble, but in the shower area they put a big flat black stone with a huge shower head from the top.
There you can have a shower feeling like in the rain.
To get to your room, they also provide buggy to fetch you to and from the lobby, or you can also just walk.
The food is rather pricey (expensive), therefore it is wise if we can get the villa which includes the breakfast.
I will recommend you buy your own drinks from a small retailers outside and put them in the fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Sentosa is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Sentosa offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Peppers Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Sentosa Bali/Seminyak