We stayed in these villas last year and had a good time. Its a very big place and while its private it feels big. Its also sort of in the middle of not too much but walking distance to most things. The staff were nice and accommodating and the villa was a bit tired but still very comfie and enjoyable. Breakfast at the hotel was included but there was not too much variety but still a good start. It just didnt "wow" me and it was not incredible and was not at all personal. We stayed at another villa the week before and that was special. In a different area of bali and much roomier and more personal and private.
i think i have been a bit ruined by living in asia as i re-read this.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Seminyak Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentosa Seminyak is a world class contemporary and luxurious private villa resort in Seminyak on the southwest coast of Bali. Each one of our 43 private villas boasts a private swimming pool and idyllic tropical gardens. Our team of attentive, yet discreet staff is dedicated to creating a truly memorable and luxurious experience which fulfills our guests' dreams and expectations of a holiday in the paradise of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, AsiaRooms, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sentosa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.