We stayed in a 4-bedroom villa. The villa grounds were nice - nice pool, garden, pond etc. But the rooms themselves were of very poor quality. The wood had faded in certain areas, very little furniture. Nice outdoor bathroom though. Definitely could do with a bit of an upgrade in terms of the furniture in the rooms.
Great location but the villas are very spread out - this means that its a long walk to the lobby and entrance (there are golf buggies available but you have to wait a while for them to come). There is a back entrance for taxi pickups.
We did not eat at the restaurant in the hotel but we ordered food and drinks to our villa which took a long time and was very overpriced. We had a bbq in the villa - quite nice.
Very good location - walking distance to the beach and restaurants. The spa was very nice and modern, with good masseuses.
The front desk was very unhelpful. We had to catch an afternoon flight and the woman told us that we could leave the hotel at 2hrs before the flight and we would make it with plenty of time. There was so much traffic that I made the domestic flight JUST as it was boarding. Terrible advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Seminyak Bali