I have been to Bali maybe 20 times now & stayed at all different villas etc but this one I really did find to be exceptional. The layout was brilliant for us, my husband, Mum & 3 kids very comfortably accommodated in a 3 bedroom villa. I have read many of the reviews & agree with some points, they are becoming a little dated, some of the decking needs to be fixed, can smell a bit musty but I really do believe they are beautiful. I don't expect a lot from staff in that we're pretty easy going and dont need much assistance though those we came across were incredible, very helpful & accommodating.
I would suggest they put the shuttle service back on, the taxi call fee is ridiculous & other local villas do provide it, even if only down to the street to flag a cab.
Otherwise I loved this place & would look at coming back again without a doubt & would recommend highly to others. I also work for an airline so often have to provide recommendations & would be happy to recommend Sentosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Sentosa, Seminyak is a world class contemporary and luxurious private villa resort in Seminyak on the southwest coast of Bali. Each one of our private villas boasts a private swimming pool and idyllic tropical gardens. Our team of attentive, yet discreet staff is dedicated to creating a truly memorable and luxurious experience which fulfills our guests' dreams and expectations of a holiday in the paradise of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Peppers Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Sentosa Bali/Seminyak