I stayed at Sentosa a resort and spa back in October 2012 and again in January 2013. I enjoy the added luxury of your own villa and privacy. Each villa is enclosed within its own garden. The leafy green landscaped gardens are beautiful to observe whilst walking around the grounds. The rooms are huge your own living area boasts great features for such a simple design - own kitchen area and dining, with a 10 piece lounge suite. The rooms are immaculately kept. My preferred villa of choice whilst in Bali. Will be back again in a few months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Sentosa is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Sentosa offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Sentosa Bali/Seminyak