Nice huge villa. Quiet & off the main road of Jalan Petitenget. Convenient ly located. Great pool but seems to need abit of thorough cleaning to be perfect. Algae on the sides of the pool. Interior seems nicely decorated but needs to spruce up again as the resort is rather old. Didn't really like the outdoor bathtub concept because of the numerous mosquitos. Will be great if that area is enclosed with see-thru glass. Probably will try out the many other villas in Seminyak next time unless they can upkeep the premises in a higher standard. Hope the hotel management reads this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali