“Great Massage” 4 of 5 stars

Sydney, Australia
30 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

A great massage - very relaxing.
The service was great as they really look after you, ie. escort you from one place to the next, etc.
It's a proper complex, so doesn't feel dodgey at all. There are locker rooms and showers.

I think it is overpriced for Bali.
And I think they shortened my massage time.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
San Diego
8 attraction reviews
“Best massage I've had ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Probably not much more to say that hasn't already been said. Some people would probably think that this place is overhyped and overpriced, but I definitely think that it's worth the money. Yes, shower and changing room is minimal, but this is not a spa. Get in and change and get out. It's all about the massage and it's really the best. Maybe I was lucky and got a good masseuse. He noticed that I got couple knots in my shoulder. Throughout the 90 minutes, he kept working on it every time his hands were in that area. The knots are gone now! I went to Ubud for a biking tour just days before so I was really sore, and I felt thoroughly rejuvenated and refreshed after this massage. Their movement is full of rhythm and it truly worked wonders for me. I already booked my next appointment when I was paying for this last one. ;-)

“Best massage in my entire life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are honeymooning for the last 3 weeks. We are from the US and have visited Hong Kong, Phuket, Bangkok, and Bali. We got massages at home regularly and have gotten one in every town we have visited at least one every other day. Jari Menari is hands down the best place and the best massage we have ever gotten. We booked it the first day we got to Bali and needed up visiting it on our last day (after 3 other spas) to end our journey on a high note. The massage was out of this world both times. It's done by men, not girls, but get over it, these men are trained to perfection and are totally amazing! AMAZING!

Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Exactly as advertised 'Bali's best Massage'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have been to Jari Menari many times over the last 10 years and it never fails to disappoint.
The best massage is out of this world and the worst here is probably still up there with the best you will ever have.
So there are no candles etc. - but remember this place doesn't pretend to be a spa.
It is all about the massage ...

Visited January 2013
ZURICH
“wonderbar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

the massage so so so WONDERBAR, they are really giving the best services recommended for you when you stay in bali

Visited November 2012