“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak

You added Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak to your Saves list
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 66, Double Six Beach, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #9 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Double Six from 7th June for 15 days. From the minute we arrived we were looked after by the very friendly and efficient staff who will do anything to help and always had time for a chat. Our butler ,Ricardo, saw us walking in Seminyak one day and stopped his motor bike to see how we were going. Our room overlooking the pool and beach was huge. Very comfortable bed and lounge. Nice balcony for those afternoon drinks. Bathroom has twin vanity basins, big shower and a nice deep bath. The room was attended to twice a day by the very friendly cleaners. Breakfasts are great and the food at the Seminyak Italian Restaurant was amazing. Apart from the fridge not being cold enough we could not complain about anything.
That was our thirteenth visit to Bali and Double Six made it the best. Thank you Dheeraj and your staff.

Room Tip: We had room 316 overlooking the pool and beach, good position
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
DheerajBagai, Manager at Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering your truly “awesome” feedback!

Friendly service, plush accommodations, and fabulous amenities contribute to a relaxing and luxurious experience our guests will not soon forget.

It was pleasure meeting you during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon whenever your travel brings you back to Bali,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

From first contact with D6 right through to the final night (complimentary extended checkout til 9pm to fit with our late night flights), we were taken care of in every way imaginable. Shown around the resort, spoken to by name by all wonderfully happy and helpful staff, and trips to spas and dinners were transferred by D6. A perfect spot on the beach, with the pool extending across the entire front of the resort, a twice a day turn down service, everything was made for a perfect get away! Particular mention to Kiki - the ever helpful manager who made sure everything we needed was taken care of.
We stayed for 5 days in a private pool villa (fantastic deck for sun-baking, perfect shower set up, spacious living area, free movies on big screen for some chill time) in early June 2014, just a few weeks after opening (with the rooftop bar and penthouses to open in Aug), and we will def be back - have already sent 3 of our friends who have booked for after the launch in Aug.

Room Tip: anywhere - depending on privacy or ocean view.
Dear Guest,

And we cannot wait either to welcome you back.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.

We are glad that you have had a great vacation with us. I let know Kiki about your fantastic comments about her and she was very happy and thankful.

It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

busselton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had one night at the double six in a plunge pool room,the room was very well appointed large and very spacious nothing lacking, the bathroom was beautiful, I would have to say probably one of the better finished hotels in Bali. The bed was very comfortable also the pillows. The hotel is not yet finished but the hotel manager took his time to welcome us and show us around the property. The main pool area is very different a long winding pool with space for everyone to enjoy without being overcrowded. The staff were amazing so friendly with a smile to greet you where ever you are within the hotel and it's grounds. The spa looks out of this world and I will definitely use this facility should we return. The roof top area is still being completed but will be very unique indeed
This is definitely Bali luxury plus. I would recommend that you try this hotel which I personally think is geared to couples looking for the high end luxury and entertainment and not a family hotel.

Room Tip: Whilst our room had the plunge spool the view was very ordinary if a view is important I would recom...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such fantastic feedback! On behalf of the team, please accept our sincerest thanks for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It was pleasure meeting your during your stay with us and It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer. From the suite, to the Spa and Swimming Pool. I am happy to have made your holidays a memorable one, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were lucky to stay here for 8 nights in June 2014. The thing we will always remember is the warmth of the amazing staff. Their smiles made every day special. The hotel is right on the beach, so that when you are in the pool, you feel can look over the edge to the beach and sea meters away. You are not cut off from the real Bali, but can wander down a few steps and be among cafes and surf schools in seconds. On a balcony above the pool is the restaurant which serves an amazing breakfast with some of the best coffee we have come across. The rooms are large and well designed, and the day spa a two level extravaganza of pampering. We dined in the restaurant at night and the tuna fillets were extraordinary.

To have achieved all this in such a short time since opening is a credit to the management and staff. Maybe because this is not a chain of impersonal hotels, but a one off, unique, young and fun, it is true to its Balinese origins.

We highly recommend this hotel to experience the true warmth of Bali and its people. We hope to return many times.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor which had great views of the beach and pool.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Opulence and Indulgence are the two words which I would use to describe my stay at The Double Six hotel in Seminyak Bali.
Situated next to the beach and fanned by the warm gentle breezes of the Indian Ocean the Double Six Hotel commands a prominent position in Bali.
From the moment I walked into the foyer I knew I was in for something special. There was an air of contentment that made me feel that I had made the right choice. The staff greeted me with smiles and with a kind of attention more like I was a returning resident, not just another holiday maker.
Formalities were kept to a bare minimum and within minutes I was whisked off to my room where a new and different experience was to greet me. The room was bold in design yet quietly comforting. I was given a grand tour of the amenities which just kept coming. With an eye for detail being at the forefront, this would well satisfy any discerning holiday maker. The various moods of lighting were designed to complement the type of ambience that took your fancy. The bath was a welcome addition for hours of soaking whilst watching a program on the overhead television. The generous proportions of the accommodation were remarkable and gave the feeling that the accommodation had been designed for someone where cost was not a constraint.
As soon as I entered the restaurant my sense of smell told me that something very special was happening in the kitchen. I was not to be disappointed. The new aromas just kept coming. The menu carried the same boldness as did the rest of the hotel. The ambience was friendly, relaxing and welcoming, along with the staff in their funky matching laid back dress designs. There is a dedication to detail harmonized throughout the restaurant that adds a special touch to compliment your dining experience.
There was something about the restaurant that is difficult to put into words, you have have to feel it to understand it, it is one of those things that makes you feel, YES, I have made a good choice here.
The breakfast menu was nothing short of a brilliant selection as it had both traditional and some new exciting dishes that would welcome you to a new day that was to unfold for me without any stress or worries to overcome. I was in heaven and felt that I had been whisked away to another world where peace and tranquillity had taken over. The waitresses complimented this with happiness and smiles that would bring sunshine for the day into the hearts of any holiday makers.
The dinner menu was mainly of Italian cuisine; however, it had been taken to another level of creation overlaid with a Balinese touch that made new and thrilling dishes for your enjoyment. There was also an ample selection of western dishes for those who have not yet made the journey of adventure into Asian cuisine. The desert menu was “to die for”. The selection of creatively prepared deserts would test the resolve of any dedicated Weight Watcher. My taste buds were excited and challenged by the variation of the ingredients used in the menu. This menu told me that it had obviously been created by someone with great knowledge and understanding of what good food and wine is all about.
I think the spa was probably one of the most interesting and exciting places in the hotel to visit. The word pamper had been redefined and taken to another level that many top grade hotels have yet to understand.
From the moment you enter the Spa area there is a feeling of anticipation and excitement. The creative design of the spa area reveals slice by slice of what this Spa has to offer. The lighting takes your senses to somewhere that you have never been before; your feelings of stress and pressure just melt away as though you are being carried to another world.
There are a myriad of selections to choose from in the spa. The 5 water experience, the spa, the personal treatment rooms for hair and nails and of course the gentle and relaxing massage which only the Balinese can perform in their own special way. There is a sauna and gym with top of the range equipment together with your personal trainer to help and guide you towards your goals. At the end of your treatment, the recovery room allows you extend and reflect on the feelings of relaxation and personal attention that you have just experienced. What these people do with pamper and water can no longer be considered in the traditional form, they excel in all areas.
The hotel commands a bold position opposite the Indian Ocean and stands out like a jewel in the sand. The swimming pool is wall to wall right across the front of the hotel together with a pool bar. It makes for a one stop holiday. All you will ever need is at your command. All you have to do is to relax and focus on refreshing your mind, body and soul.
It is very comforting to know there is a hideaway in Bali yet to be discovered by the masses, where peace and tranquillity reign, where you are in the right place at the right time, where you can claim your serving of heaven. Dorothy & Colin Blythe

Dear Guest,

It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer. From the suite, to the restaurants, Spa and of course our food. I am happy to have made your holidays a memorable one, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't ask for a better location, great personalised service, 1st class accommodation great beach front views and 120m pool is amazing, wine and dine until your hearts content highly recommended A++++++

• Stayed July 2013
DheerajBagai, Manager at Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer. From the suite, to the restaurants and of course our food. I am happy to have made your holidays a memorable one, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The staff are beautiful,friendly people who cannot do enough for you, and always with a friendly smile. I felt like a Queen and didn't want to leave. The food was great, with super foods offered on the menu. I especially liked the a la carte breakfast. The spa was amazing, the view is amazing, the rooms are amazing. I loved this hotel.

Dear Guest,

It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer. From the suite, to the Spa and the restaurants and of course our food. I am happy to have made your holidays a memorable one, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

Hotel Manager

Been to Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak? Share your experiences!