Just back from this villa; stayed in a 2 bedder with a mate and his wife. Bedroom and bathroom were always well maintained, clean and air-conditioning always left on (it's been sweltering hot in Bali recently) so it was nice to come back to a nice cool room.
Sandwiched in the middle of the two rooms was the outdoor area, which consists of the excellent pool, lounge area (with stereo/radio system) and the kitchenette. The only gripe we had was the glaring omission of a ceiling fan! I suppose they expect you jump into the pool to cool off ;-)
Location is perfect, well hidden off the main shopping street and a 50m walk down the driveway.
Being a 17 villa estate; you would hardly bump into any of the hotel guests except during breakfast of course.....which was really nothing to shout about. Overall though I would definitely be back mainly due to the extremely friendly staff, location to shops and well maintained accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Luxury Private Villas - The Seminyak Suite is composed of 17 tastefully designed private villas in a contemporary style that explores the attributes of Balinese living. Each villa is set within its own personal garden compound, featuring a swimming pool and all necessary home comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Seminyak Suite Private Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Bali