Me and my hubby just got back from Bali recenty & stayed at this villa - it was highly rec ommended by one of my hubby's friends so we decided to try it out instead of going to a hotel -- Here' s what we both loved and disliked abt the villa :)
1) The staff were polite and accomodating. They were also very prompt with their service
2) Pricing for food was reasonble and not exhorbitant! However, yes, breakfast was a bit boring cos there wasnt much to choose from!
3) Loved the idea of themserving free tea from 3-5pm: It even came along with some tasty teatime snacks!
4) It was great hving the pool in the villa but hubby and me didnt even use it once! Firstly, it was pouring and virtually impossible to get in there with that much of rain....plus when it was sunny, the pool was filled with aot of leaves and flowers which had fallen frm the nearby trees! :( Perhaps, the mgmt can think abt installing a retractable shade ovr the pool so that guests can still swim despite the weather conditions.
5) Our utensils in the villa were plagued with ants!! Yes,huge ants and we had to get housekeeping to immediately spray some insecticide! We were a lil worried abt the hygiene cos they used the same utensils to cook our breakfast the next day!
6) Bathroom facilities were great too - u have the choice of showering the tub, outdoor or indoor.. :)
7) Yes, roads leading to villa is dingy and terrible. Uneven and even a lil scary! But all the great restaurants and even a mini-mart is just 5-8 mins away
8) Hotel staff also seemed reluctant to provide the free shuttle - saying that they only hv 2 drivers but we managed to get them to bring us to KUTA but had to take the taxi on the way back :S
Overall, I would rate my stay 3.5/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The delightful Bhavana Bali offers sixteen delightful private villas set in immaculate walled gardens each with a private pool, a semi outdoor lounge area with a functional kitchenette, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms.Modeled after traditional houses found in Bali and Java, the villas are built, furnished and decorated using local timber, tiles, fabrics and artifacts - blended with a modern-minimalist edge.Each has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge with a kitchen and dining area. In the midst of fashionable Seminyak, the Bhavana - Private Villas are only minutes away from Seminyak beach offering daily spectacular sunsets which can be viewed from delightful beachside cafes and bars.Seminyak is also a world class shopping, dine out and nightlife destination with several of Asia’s best restaurants, bars and discotheques offering something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bhavana Private Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhavana Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aston Bhavana Hotel
- Aston Bhavana Resort
- Sesari Bali
- Bhavana Private Villas Bali/Seminyak