This is our second time staying at Villa Kubu 11. We found it absolutely breath taking the first time in 2012 on our honeymoon, and it did not disappoint 2 years later for our wedding anniversary.
The layout and design just flow, from the moment you step through the entrance, onto the stepping stones over a beautiful koi pond. Even though I knew what the bathroom was like, seeing the carved stone Jacuzzi surrounded by another koi pond, waterfall and garden still put a big smile on my face. Everything is very clean, the bed linen is fresh and luxurious and the fit out is of the highest specification. The pool is huge! There is a shallow bit at one end, its only about 15cm deep, and designed for lazing in the sun without having to get out of the pool. We loved every minute of our stay, mostly because we stayed in the villa for most of our time there. It's not as great for just walking out the front and having shops and restaurants on your doorstep. s we just wanted to relax in the villa together, that didn't bother us too much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 17 individually-designed villas at Villa Kubu offer guests the luxury of privacy in an oasis of calm right in the heart of sophisticated Seminyak. Each of the spacious and elegant private sanctuaries are situated in lush garden settings with instant access to all that this popular area of south-western Bali has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Kubu - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kubu - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Kubu - Seminyak Bali