The entire stay was such a great experience. From the moment I was picked up by their driver, you can feel that they are very professional (or at least they have been trained well).
At Check In, the receptionist were very friendly and whomever was serving you will usher you to your villa, explaining in very good and clear english, everything about the villa that you are staying in.
Villa 9 is where I stayed. Though it was located almost to the end of the property (I think). I didn't bother to explore much about the property, as the villa I stayed in is enough for me to stay in and not wanting to get out.
The Living Room was huge, so is my bedroom and the bathroom. Though bathroom was open concept, but the very well maintain garden with koi pond makes it very forgiving. It has everything that you need for a good stay in the villa. Every toiletries are available for your use, even bath salt for the tub that you may want to soak in.
The bedroom is separate from the Living Room, so you have the option to keep the living room open air (or aircon) with the bedroom fully in aircon.
Bedroom was with a huge king size bed that gives a very luxurious feel. They even provide a sarong, and a sandalwood fan for your use during the stay.
Living Room has 2 big sofas that you literally can lay down to sleep or rest, it also comes with a IPOD 8GB filled with all genre of songs for your selection. Thou the docking stations has some connectivity problem, wish they have bluetooth speaker instead.
The Villa also comes with my own private pool, which at the end of my stay, I have a very good tan all over.
The breakfast is served in the villa, with the chef cooking in the villa's kitchen, and you determine what time for the breakfast to be served. The villa kitchen's is very well stocked with all drinks and snacks should you want them.
The other good thing is that the staff would NEVER enter your villa even if you do not put up the dont disturb sign. They will wait for you to open the door for them to enter. This is very good as they respect your privacy.
It was for my personal retreat, thus am very happy with my stay. Would definitely return with my wife or family to spend time with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 17 individually-designed villas at Villa Kubu offer guests the luxury of privacy in an oasis of calm right in the heart of sophisticated Seminyak. Each of the spacious and elegant private sanctuaries are situated in lush garden settings with instant access to all that this popular area of south-western Bali has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Villa Kubu - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kubu - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Kubu - Seminyak Bali