We stayed 3 night at this villa. The place was nice with many trees surrounding. The place was quite, friendly staff, clean. The room was big and pleasant but need to renovated for old fashion rooms. The breakfast has not many variation so after the 3rd night we were boring with the menus. All of that this hotel was value for money..if you want the new age hotel then move to the higher rate..I will consider to stay in this hotel for the next holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Taman Ayu Seminyak A Premium Location , with Privacy, Excellent Value & Full Service. A true Bali experience awaits at Taman Ayu in Seminyak. With full service hotel combines traditional elements with all modern conveniences. Everything that has to offer is at your doorstep. The best restaurant precinct, fashion shopping and an array of glorious sunset bars, are all within easy reach. Inside this premium location is a spacious garden setting that gives guests a feeling of seclusion and tranquility. With various options from our superior rooms right up to our spacious private villas, we are sure to have something to suit your needs. Welcome to the real Seminyak and The Taman Ayu. New for 2014: Come and enjoy our expanded main pool & new deluxe accommodation wing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Taman Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Ayu Cottage Hotel Seminyak
- Taman Ayu Cottage Kuta
- The Taman Ayu Bali/Seminyak