“Great relaxing place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Taman Ayu

You added The Taman Ayu to your Saves list
The Taman Ayu
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl Petitenget | Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #67 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“Great relaxing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed in Taman Ayu for 5 days last week. Great feiendly staff, room very clean and pool area very relaxing. Great value for money and the hotel is in a perfect location surrounded by great restaurants. Perfect spot for family relaxing holiday.

We will be back

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
The Taman A, Operations Manager at The Taman Ayu, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear SuperMario84,

Thank you for staying at The Taman Ayu and share your experience stay.
We are so very happy to know that you and your family had relaxing time with us here.
We highly appreciated for your nice review during your stay, which will be very useful for other travelers who looking for nice and valuable accommodation with traditional Balinese ambiance in tranquility of seminyak .
We looking forward to serve you again in your next visit to seminyak.

Kind Regards,

Rasti & The Taman Ayu team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm staying here in Taman Ayu right now.
Restaurants and spas are nearby, but no certified cash exchanger so I recommend to get it done before you come in the area.
Swimming pool is beautiful.
Bed linen is clean and crisp every day, and room is cleaned properly - no dust on the corners or anything like that.
I have to admit the place is not new, but its staff is looking after the facility well.
Receptionists are all very helpful. Arranged us hiring a driver and giving us good advice for getting to know the area.
We are very comfortable staying here, and never want to leave.

Stayed July 2014
The Taman A, Operations Manager at The Taman Ayu, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear KWai42,

Thank you for take your time during your holiday to share your experience stay with us,
I feel so good to hear that you feel comfortable to stay with us and never want to leave.

we have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to the assistance and warm service of the staff , you happy with the facilities including Swimming pool is beauty and room and room amenities are clean.

Our team are here to accommodate your needs, if there is anything that we can do to make your stay more memorable please inform us of your wishes.

Your Sincerely,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We staid here for 4 nights, the Hotel has a very good location ca. 20min easy walk from Seminyak square, very close to Potato Head. Excellent staff, good choice of breakfast. The beaches in Seminyak are not too nice but the hotel has lovely pool with bar and restaurant facilities. Good gateway location for trips north and northeast of Seminyak. The only thing is that bathroom was a bit overused but it didn't impact the overall perception which is very good value for money.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Ola Z,

Thank you for stay at The Taman Ayu during your holiday and take your time to share your experience stay with us.

We are so delighted to hear that you realize The Taman Ayu is in a great location and good in providing exceptional customer service with excellent staff.

Thank you for compliment to our lovely pool, bar and restaurant facilities including the good choice of breakfast .

Appreciated to your comment the Bathroom overused, we apologies and we would like to improve it to make our customer happy.

We are pleasure to welcoming you again at The Taman Ayu and serve you even better.

Most Sincerelly,

Operations Manager.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed at the Taman Ayu for 6 nights in June 2014. I got a great deal on the room which was standard but all I needed as I wasn't going to hang out in my room. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. They were working on the room next door which I could hear early in the morning. It might be worth asking when booking although I used it as motivation to get out of bed and explore. The pool is beautiful and worth getting there early to get a chair in the sun. I even used the gym (only once) but was nice that it was there.

The staff were all very helpful and friendly. I did send an email asking a few questions before I traveled and they were very quick to respond. Breakfast was included and I would call it average. It was nice to not have to worry about breakfast everyday though. I did hear they are trying to improve the menu.

All in all I would recommend staying here. It is a short walk to the beach and close to many shops and places to eat.

Cab tip: Make sure you only get in if they will put the meter on. I was taken once and very annoyed by this! They will try to scam you if you don't demand they use the meter. Blue Bird cabs is the preferred choice but make sure they use the meter. I arrived at the airport at midnight and got a cab on my own. I ended up paying around 400,000 Rupiah which I understand is high, but was my only option. It might be worth having the Taman Ayu set up your cab from the airport for you. They are also helpful in letting you know general cab fares.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear DaciaLee14,

Thank you for staying at The Taman Ayu and taking your time to write a feedback regarding your stay,
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Pool and pool bar and Gym facilities,
you were happy with the friendliness and assistance of the staff as it is what we great pride on.

Refer to the breakfast are average, We apologies that our breakfast didn’t meet with your expectation and we will rectify immediately by improve our menu.

We look forward to serve you again at The Taman Ayu in near future.

bournemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 16 days while visiting my son in bali. The hotel is traditional style and so tranquil it's just fabulous I stayed in one of the older rooms which will be better after a makeover, but for the price I was very happy. The best thing about this hotel has to be the staff who seem to be one happy family and they could not have done anymore to make me feel welcome. The location is great just a walk to the beach shops and restaurants I loved it and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2014
The Taman A, Operations Manager at The Taman Ayu, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Matherrnature,

Warm greeting from The Taman Ayu!!!

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience stay at The Taman Ayu.
We are so very happy to know that you had fabulous stay and felt that The Taman Ayu is an excellence choice to stay.

The Taman Ayu is a Traditional Balinese style hotel with modern convenience in premium location of Jl Petitenget in tranquility of seminyak.

The Taman Ayu’s goal is providing a beautiful , serene hotel and gives guests a Truly Balinese Experience with personalized full service and including the great value of price.

Our Team are here looking forward to serve you again in your next trip to seminyak.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed a week here after reading other reviews. I stayed in Room 902 overlooking the pool. It was a large room and had separate bathroom/vanity room. As in some comments, the bathroom was a little dated, as was the dressing table in the main room. Also the bar fridge was frozen up. That is the end of anything negative. As for everything else, it was perfect. The service was exceptional as was the cleaning and facilities. Keeping in mind what I paid, The Taman Ayu was more than adequate. I you want something better then spend $120 + per night. If you want a great value place to stay, I would recommend Taman Ayu.
Location is quieter than other parts of Kuta and Legian which I found suited me as if I wanted hustle and bustle, it was only a short inexpensive taxi ride to central Seminyak or a little further to Legian. Will stay at Taman Ayu on my next trip for sure.

Room Tip: Rear rooms are quieter but room 902 or the one above it are perfect if you don't mind a little p...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
The Taman A, Operations Manager at The Taman Ayu, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Ashdonhort,

Warm Greeting from The Taman Ayu !!!

Thank you for taking your time to write your feedback regarding your stay .We are delight to know that you were happy with the service rendered

The Taman Ayu is a traditional Balinese style hotel combines with modern convenience in a prime position of Jl Petitenget Seminyak

Through our tropical ambiance with peaceful atmosphere set in tranquility of Seminyak, on our warm personal service we provided a beautiful serene hotel and gives our guests a truly Balinese Experience with great value price.

We are appreciated for all the review and we take steps for every concerns

Refer to the bathroom and dressing table was a little dated. The hotel management are planning to renovating the room that you were stay in , but off course we need to take a breath after we completed our New Deluxe Wing . We are so Happy to gives our kind customer new accommodation options at our NEW DELUXE WING.

Regard for the bar fridge was frozen up , I am very disappointed that I know it after you left , if I know it earlier of course we will change the fridge . Now room #902 have new fridge.

All of the team are here at The Taman Ayu hope to serve you again in your next trip to Seminyak.

Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The rate for this hotel is pretty good for the size of the room that I got. It was a very big room and the bed was comfortable. It had a gym and a nice size pool. And included free breakfast , which was very good. I would definitely stay there again. The staff are quite nice and accomodating. And excellent location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
TAC99, Operations Manager at The Taman Ayu, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Veronicaindonesia,

Thank you for taking your time to share your review. We are so delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Taman Ayu is a Balinese style hotel combines with modern convenience in premium of Jl Petitenget Seminyak. We offer good ranges accommodations from budget Superior right up to the private villas at suitable price with compliment of daily breakfast.

Our Large deep pool including Kid’s pool and pool bar just been complete renovated. We offer more sun lounges , indulge yourself after a cool dip in our refreshing pool.

We complemented our kind guests new professional gym equipment at our open air fitness center.

Our Friendly and helpful staff are here waiting to serve you again .

Kindest Regards,
Operations Manager

Been to The Taman Ayu? Share your experiences!