We booked a one bedroom villa for ourselves and our 15 month old daughter for her first overseas trip. We were given a two storey two bedroom villa with the upstairs bedroom locked up, but this ended up being opened for us after they realised we were referred by a regular guest which was a very kind gesture. We ended up not using the upstairs though as it was not practical for our young daughter, something to keep in mind for those with young children. So our daughter slept in the room with us as we had originally planned when booking a one bedroom villa.
We found the staff at Desamuda wonderful, always friendly and willing to help. They were also great with our daughter, even giving her a gift on departure. The location is great, in a busy part of Seminyak but set back from the road so that there is no local noise to be heard. The complimentary use of the van so you can be driven one way for local trips is extremely handy and appreciated too.
We loved our private plunge pool and also utilising the two resort pools was fun for our daughter. We often ordered room service while our daughter slept and it was very handy for us to be able to do this. A great cot with mosquito net was provided and high chairs were in the restaurant.
Overall Desamuda has everything you need with wonderful staff. We would definitely stay again when back in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desamuda Village is still one of Bali's most idyllic resorts. Consisting with collections of 26 private villas set within a tropically landscaped garden.The resorts were surrounded by Bali's most vibrant tourist districts in a stylish shopping and restaurant arcades for all your favorites gourmet treats in the prime area of SEMINYAK, Kuta - Bali. 7 minutes drive to many points on the Exotic white or/and black sands of The West Ocean Beach, 5 minutes from the night life, clubs, Bars & Lounge and sunset spots with its surroundings and 20 minute drive from/to Ngurah-Rai International Airport Featuring in one, two & three bedrooms, the air-conditioned villas come with wooden furnishings, garden views and a semi-outdoor private bathroom (Hot & Cold). LCD-screen satellite TVs and DVD players in all rooms, A gallon of drinking water; Breakfast and Dinner could be served in the villas. For convenience: Room service, laundry & Dry Cleaning service is also provided upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak