Our family stayed at Desamuda and really enjoyed the villa. The staff at Desamuda were fantastic - incredibly helpful and friendly. The villa was beautiful - I loved the outdoor bathrooms. We didn't experience any difficulty with mosquito's - we just ensured all doors remained closed and used the nets provided. Seminyak itself is quite up-market and a lot of the shops are expensive so we ended up catching taxi's to the local markets.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Hotel
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Kuta, Bali resort offers a lush hideaway in the heart of Seminyak. Guests can indulge in modern Balinese-style villas, restaurant by the pool and garden, and a spa that infuses Indonesian herbs and spices on body treatments, massages, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.