I stayed 3 nights at Desamuda Village with my family (2 adults and 3 children) and we took a 2 storey villa with 2 bedrooms. The rooms were very spacious and clean and we liked the decor of the villa. We slept very well on the beds. They provide a shuttle service to take you along the Kuta - Legian - Seminyak stretch. The beach is about a 15 minute walk. Very friendly family run business. Will certainly return again.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Hotel
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Kuta, Bali resort offers a lush hideaway in the heart of Seminyak. Guests can indulge in modern Balinese-style villas, restaurant by the pool and garden, and a spa that infuses Indonesian herbs and spices on body treatments, massages, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.