We arrived here by default after a dreadful experience with a villa called Tamu Seseh.. I'll write about that terrible experience later..
For us, Desamuda was heaven, a safe, clean and tidy place where the staff were genuinely helpful, honest, and happy to have us stay with them.. It was close to everything in Seminyak, the breakfasts were included in the very reasonable room tariff and were good, we had the chef make banana crepes each morning and they were great. The room has its own pool and kitchen, the beds and amenities were comfortable and everything was in good condition. I would recommend this as a good place to stay for anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Hotel
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Kuta, Bali resort offers a lush hideaway in the heart of Seminyak. Guests can indulge in modern Balinese-style villas, restaurant by the pool and garden, and a spa that infuses Indonesian herbs and spices on body treatments, massages, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.