I was recommended Desamuda by a friend. The ONLY negativity I can point out is the lobby area and entrance. It is on one of the main streets of Seminyak and you need to keep an eye out for the sign before actually noticing where the villa is. The lobby area could be better but it's something I can't complain about. They're currently refurnishing one side of the villa so it will only get better - this didn't distract my stay. Very quiet construction I must say. The rooms/villa itself was AMAZING. Absolutely jaw dropping when I walked in. It has an outside bathroom, private pool, kitchen and the bedroom was fab also. Every time we went out my partner and I could not wait to go back. Service was fantastic, room was cleaned every day. I would stay here again next time I'm in Bali, no doubt. The people are lovely. hey also provide free shuttle bus to wherever you want to go. Location is quite good. Restaurants are everywhere and if you continue walking down the street you will hit a few market stores. Closer to the villa are actual clothing stores. Thank you Desamuda, you've made my trip extremely enjoyable. Will 110% recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Hotel
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desamuda Village is still one of Bali's most idyllic resorts. Consisting with collections of 26 private villas set within a tropically landscaped garden.The resorts were surrounded by Bali's most vibrant tourist districts in a stylish shopping and restaurant arcades for all your favorites gourmet treats in the prime area of SEMINYAK, Kuta - Bali. 7 minutes drive to many points on the Exotic white or/and black sands of The West Ocean Beach, 5 minutes from the night life, clubs, Bars & Lounge and sunset spots with its surroundings and 20 minute drive from/to Ngurah-Rai International Airport Featuring in one, two & three bedrooms, the air-conditioned villas come with wooden furnishings, garden views and a semi-outdoor private bathroom (Hot & Cold). LCD-screen satellite TVs and DVD players in all rooms, A gallon of drinking water; Breakfast and Dinner could be served in the villas. For convenience: Room service, laundry & Dry Cleaning service is also provided upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.