We have just returned from 2 weeks in Bali with another couple. The absolute hightlight for all of us was the amazing ulin villas. From the moment you arrive at the airport, until the time of departure, the service is absolutely impeccable. There was not one staff member that didn't go above & beyond to make our stay unforgettable.
Great value for money, a beautiful setting, we had villa 15 right at the very back of the complex. 2 separate huts (bedrooms) with their own outdoor showers & huge bath, then a outside living area with kitchen and large plunge pool. Sooooo breathtaking.
Included in our package was daily breakfast in your villa, the staff come in and cook for you (delicious!), a 60 min massage per person (very relaxing) and a BBQ dinner in our villa (very romantic all lit up and heaps of food for the 4 of us!).
Great location, walk down a short ally to a variety of some great restaurants, very high standard plus shopping (boutique style) and good quality weekend markets.
Some recommended restaurants/bars include;
Jemme (short drive by courtesy bus)- gorgeous little restaurant with adjoining jewellry shop. Cornfed chicken for two is a must, great cocktails but just overall quaint setting.
Kuduta - we missed sunset but arrived to gorgeous candlelight, day beds, very romantic setting. Very trendy, pricey in comparison to Bali prices, but very classy & gorgeous views. The place to be seen!
Chandi - along restaurant strip just down from ulin. Amazing food, my friend ordered the ribs and they were bloody fantastic!!! Great lychee martinis, jaw dropping white chocolate dessert. One of the best meals. Very popular so try and book in if you can.
Khaima - great atmosphere, belly dancer performs, try the local Indonesian cuisine, the mee goreng was very yummy! Cocktails also great. Right near Chandi on front restaurant strip
Champagne bar - red carpet welcome, good atmosphere, music, waitresses bring around complimentary canapes, the cocktails are huge and come light up in very cool glasses!
Ultimo - great setting, very very popular - they don't take bookings so you may have a short wait for a table, but well worth the wait. I had the raviolli and it was one of the best pastas I have ever eaten. Great meal, highly recommended.
All in all ulin & seminyak was unforgettable. Definitely highly reccommeded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an intimate award-winning boutique villa experience in the heart of Seminyak, Bali’s most fashionable destination to dine, drink and dance. The Ulin Villas and Spa is steps away to an array of most sought-after restaurants, chic boutiques, funky shops and within walking distance from the white sand beach for which the island of Bali is famed. It’s a tropical retreat that invites seasoned travelers to experience each day as it slowly evolves. Offering luxury living space, cutting-edge Balinese design and modern comforts, all villas feature private swimming pool, designer kitchen, en-suite bathroom, pool-side dining area, your very own tropical garden and most everything you would possibly expect. The Ulin Villas and Spa is created for you to stay in, chill out and relax. Experience an impeccable sincere service that everybody have been talking about. Create your own love story and make the most of this magical island has to offer. From the soft whisper of morning breeze, to the tropical noonday sun and topping it off with a romantic rendezvous beneath a star studded night sky – at The Ulin Villas and Spa, you would never fail to fall in love.We actively involve and proudly support “Bali Caring Community” a Bali based non-profit organization initiated by a group of hoteliers to bolster the Balinese unfortunates.The Ulin Villas and Spa has also been a proud sponsor of the “Comedy for Cancer Fundraiser” since 2007. “Comedy for Cancer” is a charity initiative to support the work of ANZGOG (The Australia and New Zealand Gynecological Oncology Group) for ovarian cancer research. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak