I like to think I have travelled fairly extensively, visiting Sth East Asia, the South Pacific, USA, Canada etc. In all my travels, this rates as the most memorable and amazing exotic experience I have ever had! The villa is absolutely STUNNING! 4 rooms filled with immaculate marble bathrooms, showers with pull-out windows to the leafy surrounds outside. So close to the chic eateries of Seminyak and surrounds, yet far enough away to feel a real sense of calm an isolation. The staff were attentive and very hospidable, teaching us Indonesian and always with a smile on their face. The pool is imaculate and the surrounds and gardens are amazing. Go here with a group and revel in the divine atmosphere! Best suited for a group of 4 couples, you will not be dissapointed!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 200 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub. The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens. The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Lakshmi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakshmi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Lakshmi Villas Bali/Seminyak