“Pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Bali, Indonesia
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The wifi is the best wifi I have had in Bali! The rooms and very clean and sufficient. The pool bar is good fun. Loved the free bingo games! Breakfast was good. Very close to the beach! Staff were friendly and very helpful in my planning a secret getaway for my partner and I!
Would happily stay here again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed 1-11 March this year. Everything about the resort was fabulous including the location reliable mini mart, atm and currency exchange 1 min walk next door; accommodation, staff went above and beyond. A big shout out to Kadek who drove us, he new all the places we wanted to go to , factories, shopping etc, also Angar in guest relations getting the kids involved in activities, Andy our room cleaner for making different animal origami on our daughters bed each day. All the staff remember your name and greet you warmly at each greeting.
we left money, wallets, phones etc and nothing was stolen during our stay, Ika who replaced Niko was also great in advising info for visits to tours. My son turned 16 and a pancake cake was arranged to surprise him at breakfast
We were a family of 2 adults, 3 teenage boys and our 10 yr old daughter.
few hundred metre's from the beach, Lucky day bar & Bistro few hundred metre's in the opp direction. The ribs are a must cant fail and at apporx $8-9 AUD.
We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If traveling with children more quieter rooms away from the bar. Ours was 301 & 302, was great
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Adelaide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Breezes from the 19th-25th of March for my 30th birthday. We stayed at the Oberoi the exact same time last year and it was the most amazing experience so we weren't sure that the breezes would live up to that being a 4 star resort. I have to say, from the moment we arrived it was amazing. We had booked a transfer to pick us up and found him immediately. He was fantastic and got us there is no time. Perfect smooth checkin, cool drink and straight up to the room which was lovely and cool and overlooking the quieter pool which is much nicer if you want to relax. The other pool with the bar is equally beautiful and sparking clean but can be noiser at night until 10. We were in room 202 and loved it. In a quiet area and only 1 minute walk to breakfast or the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was great every morning, fresh and lots to choose from. It can be hot in there even though it's open air with plenty of fans. Room service menu is ok but could be improved with a wider selection. Plenty to choose from in restaurant and great cocktails. The bed was a lovely comfortable king bed and had a balcony overlooking the gardens and pool. The best bit about this resort is the SPA. Amazing! We had 90 minute massages everyday besides one and I enjoyed a facial on my birthday as well. The ladies are very professional, the spa beautiful and there are so many options to suit everyone. The ginger tea before and after was so yummy and I didn't even like ginger tea before now! Special mention to Frida in the spa and all of the ladies who were equally fantastic. I had flowers on my birthday delivered to the room and birthday card as well. So close to a kudeta and seminyak square it cost us about $1.80 in a bluebird metered taxi! Don't pay the others anymore than $2-3 as they will try and get 50,000 rupiah out of you. You will need to hail a blue bird taxi out the front as the local government have enforced the hotel to support local taxis who will try to get as much out of you as possible. Kuta was about 15 mins depending on traffic and ubud about an hour which I highly recommend doing. The only thing that could've been better was the fact that the tv reception was awful but who comes to Bali to watch tv anyway! :) we will be back before the end of the year. Thank you

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went here to surprise our friends and we also had a lovely surprise by finding such a great place on a deal. The staff are so attentive and friendly. Theres a great swim up pool with a 2 hour happy hour 5-7 ( with a game of the funniest bingo thrown in) Prices for Drinks and food if your having a lazy day are really good. The breakfast had everything you could want and the Sunday special was a real hit. The rooms were modern, very clean and ours over looked the pool..In our friends room the med was MASSIVE...I would absolutely stay here again

Room Tip: We stayed in Rooms 209 & 213 on the first floor - this is away from the bar end of the pool and...
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

As always, lovely staff and terrific facilities. The ground floor rooms with private deck are great....but rooms are small. Fun staff at the bar although bar prices are just too expensive now ($5 for a small Bintang!!!!). Rooms are clean and the pool was the highlight for us this trip.
I think Nico will be sorely missed. The atmosphere lacked something for us without his effervescence :(
It's a fun place for groups with lots of activities and happy hours to keep everyone entertained.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Pros
- Wonderful staff, very warm and helpful.
- Despite all the negative comments on the wifi, I thought it was very good! Maybe they improved their system, but the connection was the best I had during my stay in Bali, and I only had to log in once
- Checkout was very easy - they allowed us to check out an hour later than normal without any charge. Also as soon as the cleaners saw me carrying my suitcase, they callled for a bellboy to help us with our luggage, and they arrived immediately.
- The spa was FANTASTIC, and priced quite reasonably
- A fun and lively environment, great for families or couples. Even though there is so much partying in Bali, I never really saw anybody on the resort who was really drunk or bothering my stay.
- Great breakfasts, lots of choice and very filling. We often didn't have to eat lunch because the breakfasts were so substantial
- The room service and pool side food was pretty good and much better than expected. Would often order a fried rice or noodles, and it cost about 65,000IDR and was lots of food.

Cons
- Noisy throughout the day, from the pool music and crowd. This is not really a con, depending on what vacation you are looking for. Luckily it was pretty quiet at night after 10pm.
- The rooms are a bit small

Tips
- Request a room away from the pool bar, because that's where it is noisiest
- The hotel restaurant D'Base has a promotion of 20% off if you order food before 9pm, so it was priced really well. At least while we were there in March 2014.
- Arranging tours and drivers through the hotel was the same price as we got doing it individually, so I'd recommend doing it through the hotel because the staff does all the communication for you

Albany, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

stayed i at the breezes in march 2014 with my wife for our anniversary and could not fault anything at this hotel. from the moment you walk through the gate you are treated like royalty the staff are wonderful and go out of their way to make your stay amazing. the rooms are spotlessly clean and relatively new the pools are crystal clear and the gardens are very well maintained. perfectly situated 200m the famed seminyak restaurant strip too. have stayed at many different hotels and this by far exceeded them all by far will definately be returning in fact we have started planning a return date already. special thank you to Ika from reception and Yogi/Dora from the bar you guys are awesome. the personalised messages from the cleaners daily was a nice touch too. CANT WAIT TO RETURN

Room Tip: choose a room on the top floor on south side over looking the restaurant and pool they are little bi...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!