I stayed here for a few nights in august 2013 solo whilst waiting for a mate to fly in.
A typical Balinese style hotel. Rooms are clean and quiet. Breakfast probably isn't up to the standard of the other more expensive hotels but it is still good enough. Pool is quite small with limited spots to sit. Staff are very helpful. The hotel is a small walk from the main streets of seminyak and there are plenty of eats and shops close by. I would recommend this hotel for a few nights but don't expect too much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak