we loved or stay here with helpful and very friendly staff. great value with wonderful downstairs villa's. love the bali style buildings and beautiful gardens, so close to everything but still not in the middle of it all so just that little quieter. yummy buffet breakfast in the morning and the free shuttle into kuta is a great service. we definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak