We stayed in the Super Deluxe rooms and were initially put on the 3rd floor with no elevators. Since I had a bad knee it was quite painful walking up to the 3rd floor. After a couple of days I asked if they had any super deluxe rooms on the 1st floor. They did and we moved. The 3rd floor super deluxe rooms are much nicer - perhaps refurbished more recently, with a private balcony. They also seemed somewhat larger. However the noise level from the back street was much louder on the 3rd floor than the 1st floor. The 1st floor super deluxe rooms needed more attention to cleanliness and upkeep. The small sitting area outside those rooms is right on the walking area and not so private. There is a huge construction project across the street from the hotel which seems to be working 24/7, and adds to the noise. The breakfast was ok. Free WiFi available. Pool was attractive but small and only had 7-8 lounges which were occupied most of the time. The location of the hotel is not great - a long way from the beach (10-15 minute walk). There are some good restaurants nearby. Also had problems with mosquitoes, but the staff sprayed on request. Also guests smoking in adjoining non smoking room was a problem with smoke coming into our room. Beds and pillows comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak