Wanted to thank the staff of Dusun Villas. Me and my family (mom, dad, grandmother, aunt) just came back from Bali and had a great time here. We rented a 3 bedroom villa. This is a great place for a large family traveling. The location is great (not in the hustle bustle of Legian). Excluding me, my whole family is primarily vegetarian, thus the fact that you could buy great produce/spices from the local grocery store in Seminyak Square and cook them in your villa was great. It also allowed me to eat more healthy while on vacation. My parents really liked the staff and one of the drivers who took care of them on their last day. The staff had an authentic feeling that they cared on making sure we had a good stay. Also they do a great job on ensuring bugs are kept away from the Villas which during the rainy season can be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dusun Hotel is located in the Petitenget area of Seminyak just a minute stroll from Bali’s famous sunset beach and Seminyak’s restaurants. The Dusun is a blissfully quiet property with 14 exclusively private villas. The Dusun takes a professional and friendly approach to hospitality. The service and ambience are natural and never intrusive, with all requests handled pragmatically, without any fuss. The hotel is laden with luxury; the villas, pools and gardens are spacious, set in a bright and tasteful decor. Pamper yourself at The Dusun with its charming atmosphere offering the perfect setting for romantic honeymoons, friends’ getaways or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dusun Villas Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusun Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Hotel Bali
- Dusun Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Villas Bali Seminyak