We've stayed in Bali many times, at the Oberei and other 5 start hotels. I chose these little villas to add a little luxury and privacy between Komodo and Raja Ampat based on trip advisor reviews.
Thank you trip advisor!
Their motto of beyond expectations is clearly engrained in their culture, we simply couldn't fault a single thing. From choosing your time for afternoon tea, or when to have your room cleaned, to free laundry, to arranging a car for the day. These little extras are on top of the perfect room designs, thoughtful layout, spotless clean surroundings, perfect little pool, fabulous breakfast cooked in your kitchen at your chosen time..
I could go on ......but then you only have to read other reviews to understand how good they are.
Definitely our stopover each time we need to stay in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dusun Hotel is located in the Petitenget area of Seminyak just a minute stroll from Bali’s famous sunset beach and Seminyak’s restaurants. The Dusun is a blissfully quiet property with 14 exclusively private villas. The Dusun takes a professional and friendly approach to hospitality. The service and ambience are natural and never intrusive, with all requests handled pragmatically, without any fuss. The hotel is laden with luxury; the villas, pools and gardens are spacious, set in a bright and tasteful decor. Pamper yourself at The Dusun with its charming atmosphere offering the perfect setting for romantic honeymoons, friends’ getaways or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dusun Villas Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusun Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Hotel Bali
- Dusun Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Villas Bali Seminyak