We stayed for 3 nights in a 1 bedroom villa and were really happy with the service provided by the Dusun. Previously we stayed at The Kunja which is the newer sister property of The Dusun. The Dusun is better located, closer to the beach and the main area of Seminyak. While both villas are lovely, I think the service provided by the staff at The Dusun was superior and the breakfast was yummier. The service given by the reception staff was always cheerful and they willingly booked restaurants for us and accomodated our needs. Most of the time we were reluctant to leave our villa and just enjoyed the relaxation provided by our luxury surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dusun Hotel is located in the Petitenget area of Seminyak just a minute stroll from Bali’s famous sunset beach and Seminyak’s restaurants. The Dusun is a blissfully quiet property with 14 exclusively private villas. The Dusun takes a professional and friendly approach to hospitality. The service and ambience are natural and never intrusive, with all requests handled pragmatically, without any fuss. The hotel is laden with luxury; the villas, pools and gardens are spacious, set in a bright and tasteful decor. Pamper yourself at The Dusun with its charming atmosphere offering the perfect setting for romantic honeymoons, friends’ getaways or family holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dusun Villas Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusun Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Hotel Bali
- Dusun Hotel Seminyak
- Dusun Villas Bali Seminyak