My husband and I stayed at the Samaya for about sixth time recently and it's always just like coming home , well if you're lucky enough to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth ...the villas are just exquisite ; spacious , luxurious and so comfortable . A private pool and garden makes you feel like you're the only people in the resort , and believe me , many days you really don't feel like even leaving your villa . You certainly don't have to , what with the all day , yes all day breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea, together with a room service menu featuring really reasonably priced items from classic Balinese fare to French inspired dishes , the burgers that everyone loves once in a while , and they even have a large range of vegan and vegetarian dishes for the health conscious .
As if this wasn't enough , I believe what makes this resort really special is the people . Led by the General Manager Ray Clark the warmth and genuine hospitality of everyone at Samaya is just awe inspiring . From the very first time we stayed there everyone and I mean everyone remembers your name , and uses it frequently . One of my favourite greetings here is - now, how can I help you today ? - meaning how can I make your day better , what can I organise for you etc etc . We stay in 5 star resorts and hotels frequently , and I've never heard this question asked in such a warm genuine way . And these people mean it ! Nothing is too small or large a request , from a restaurant booking to tracking down your favourite bottle of wine , or the perfect pair of shoes .
The Samaya Seminyak has simply never missed a beat for us , every stay is always better than the last and we can never wait to get back there , usually at least once every few months .
The restaurant which is literally beachfront is also one of the most romantic settings we have ever eaten in , and the food is to die for .
I should also mention that I have stayed here on my own and it is exactly the same experience ; I've never once felt uncomfortable as a solo guest in this haven of tranquility .
If you're quite simply looking for perfection in every aspect of your holiday , you will be surprised and delighted at every turn in this gem of a world class luxury resort .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Samaya Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak