We arrived on 29th April at the Samaya Seminyak - we had the most amazing honeymoon here. We chose to stay here for one week first and then moved onto the Samaya Ubud for five nights.
We were collected from the airport but a Samaya car - greeted at the hotel with fresh flower garlands and cool drinks. We were shown straight to our villa and all amenities were shown to us. We felt right at home straight away and after almost 30 hours of travelling we were more than ready to sleep but managed to stay up and just relaxed by our private pool.
What an amazing place this was!
We stayed in a private pool villa - just sensational! The villa itself was huge, living space, bedroom and then a huge section with jacuzzi bath, two showers - one inside and one outside and plenty of space with lots of storage.
The staff could not do enough for us. They are always smiling and more than happy to help!
We ate in the Breeze restaurant on the first night - beautiful setting and great food although much more expensive to eat here than in Seminyak itself. We were jetlagged and they fit us in no problem - it was lovely.
The Breeze restaurant works as the breakfast/lunch/dinner place. Breakfasts are amazing - you order everything fresh and whether you want toast/fruit/full breakfasts or pancakes there is everything you could want! There is also no time limit on what time you can go for breakfast which is great.
The villa was immaculate - by the time we had eaten breakfast someone had already been in to tidy up the room - make bed/replace towels.
Whether we wanted to book a restaurant or a taxi or take the hotel car somewhere there was always someone on hand to organise this for us.
It is about a ten minute walk out of the hotel to where there are lots of bars and restaurants - we tried lots of different places.
Remember - when you walk out of the hotel, we spent the most part of the week turning right but make sure you turn left, follow the road round to the left and keep going - there are lots of good restaurants and bars up that way too! We went out to the left one night and because it was dark didn't think that there was much up that way but go beyond the bend in the road!
The spa was lovely - we had a Ritual of Royalty treatment together - BLISS!
For very very cheap massage there is a place just over the road too that does great foot and leg massages.
We spent most days by the pool, this was such a quiet and tranquil place. The pool attendants were great, as soon as they saw you on the lawn they would set up beds where ever we wanted. There was a pager button on the parasol should we want drinks or food - lunches we just ordered and shared a nice hot sandwich and fries as that's all we could manage after the great breakfast!
Plus, we had to leave room for the complimentary afternoon tea which we would get around 4pm - served either at the pool or in the villa.
Such a great place - I'm glad we stayed here as it was everything that I imagined our honeymoon to be.
Thank you to Ray and all the staff for making our stay so special - we will be back very soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Samaya Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak