The Samaya Villa may be a perfect honeymoon choice of stay but as a seasoned female solo traveller who seeks an occasional pampering indulgence, I must say the Samaya Villa in Seminyak has exceeded my expectations in illustrating the natural sights the sun and sea Bali has to offer, alongside with its unpretentious service and creature comforts of its refurbished beachfront villa I had stayed in for 3 wonderful days.
Right from the pick up at the airport, the staff had ensured I had my needs met e.g topping up of my local pre-paid SIM card before a personal check in right in my villa. The expansive bathroom complete with an outdoor and indoor rain shower, and a sizable jacuzzi that comes with a TV screen was simply perfect to unwind from my busy city life. The pool size is decent to do some very short laps and great for dippings anytime of the day with an inviting lounge bed to laze...
Breakfast at the Breeze was tasty and you could pick your fancy a pretty wide selection. After having dinner the night before at the Breeze too, I took fancy to the wasabi butter provided with the bread and the restaurant staff were very obliging to let me have the same for breakfast even though it was not part of the breakfast menu.
Travelling to my favourite local shopping and eating joints within the Seminyak and Kuta area was truly a breeze and I must highlight that as a female solo tourist, the free shuttle service was very much appreciated especially during late hours where grabbing a cab with the meter turned on may not be the most convenient! You could arrange for any location you like to and for within the designated area which saved me the unnecessary hassle. If you would like to make a booking for a massage, facial or nail care services in which there is a popular one just round the corner, the butler could easily make a booking for you.
Situated right at the beach, sunsets are just footsteps away and you could be doing morning jogs and evening walks to the sound of the waves - this is truly one of highlights the beachfront villa has to offer. While I soaked in and indulge in my very own private therapeutic experience, the added warm touches of the staff and service where not just your butler but the family of staff made me feel at home in being able to greet you by your name, the entire experience had certainly left a lasting impression.
To Ray and the team, thank you for making my stay such a pleasant one, and I am sure I will be visiting you again when Bali calls, hopefully not too long after!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Samaya Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak