We had a recent 4 day weekend at the Mutiara with another couple so booked a deluxe 2 bedroom villa. It had an two good sized bedrooms each with their own outdoor bathroom, separated by the outdoor kitchen/dining/living area. The rooms were clean, neat and well maintained...not overly modern but well looked after. We had our own chef come in each morning and cook us breakfast and found the food to be pretty good in comparison to some hotels we have stayed in in the past. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient. I only took a quick walk around the rest of the complex and it seemed to be very neat and well maintained. The position is great if you love to stay in Seminyak. The road runs parallel with the main drag and the resort sits roughly behind Bali Cafe. Admittedly the road its on and the access roads around it can be a bit fraught with danger as far as dodging cars etc so I am not sure I would recommend it for families with small children. The Grocer and Grinder is just around the corner so great for coffee and there are a couple of very cheap massage places within a short walk. I have seen the comments with regard to the expense and do agree that Seminyak is overpriced and this possibly is too, although didn't bother us due to the fact that we shared the cost with another couple. That said if I was going to stay in this area again I would certainly consider it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonder if you’ve ever wanted to find a place where culture, nature, and style are mixed to form the unique touches of the heaven? The Bali Island will definitely occupy those needs. And while you spending your time experiencing the peaceful paradise island of Gods and Goddess, we are here at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa offering you our own unique touch of Balinese hospitality that will ensure you have a pleasant stay during your holiday away from home with the consists of resort and private villas designed with a touch of modern convenience is blend perfectly with the traditional Balinese Architecture.Each villa is equipped with designer kitchen, dining pavilion, beautifully manicured garden, private pool, wireless internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms with stress-reliever stylish bathroom giving an atmosphere where you can truly be yourself. Nestled at the heart of Seminyak district, Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is only 30 minutes away from the airport, centrally surrounded by high fashion boutiques, art galleries, world class dining venues and night life entertainment. Our welcoming and friendly staffs are looking forward to make sure everything is right during your stay at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa.Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is pleasantly welcoming you to experience Balinese hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort And Villas
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Hotel
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak