“New, modern and great pool” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Limited Time Offres
Ranked #33 of 107 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“New, modern and great pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I recommend this hotel if you like to stay in a modern new hotel in Bali. We loved the pool area, with the shady sitting areas. It is not in the centre of Seminyak and to access the restaurants we wanted to go (Breeze and Bambo, both great!) we had to walk 3 im or take a taxi. Not a problem, but made us think of choosing next time a more resort style hotel and closer to the restaurant area around Petitengenet.
Staff is friendly, breakfast buffet was good, overall nothing to complain and would recommend if you like a flash city style hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
NugieNugroho, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Regina,

Thank you for choosing TS Suites Bali and taking your precious time to share a review with us. We are delighted to read that you thought our staff was friendly and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We will keep it up to improving our service quality.
We thank you for coming and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

TS Suites Bali.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I can probably consider myself a bit of a Bali expert by now after around a dozen or so trips out there. Most of the times we have been out there we have stayed at Villa's, but the novelty wears off after a little while. This time we opted for a hotel.
When looking for hotels, this one popped up and we were a little suspicious at first given how much we were paying.
That being said we couldn't have been happier in every way. The staff were amazing, I think everyone in the hotel knew my name and greeted me at every opening of a door or serving of a drink. There were so many different examples of attention to detail but I will list a few that really stood out.
First the basics. We opted for a suite room which was great. All open plan if we wanted it to be, with a well appointed bathroom and a great rustic feel to it. I think much like a few people here on the first day we had the ENTIRE pool to ourselves. The manager actually came over and made my girlfriend a traditional balinese fishermans hat made out of coconut leaves.
So those examples I spoke of.
Firstly I think in most hotels if you wish to have breakfast in your room that tends to be chargeable. At TS Suites not the case. Not only could you have breakfast in our room, on one occasion we woke up late and had passed the curfew. They were still happy to accommodate our request. I know for a fact I have asked the same thing in 5 star hotels and the request has been denied.
Second example. On another occasion we forgot to switch our do not disturb sign off and left the room and thus the room hadn't been serviced. By the time we got to our room the phone was ringing to ask if we needed our room servicing.....impressive !
Lastly, they manage to identify throughout the check in process that it was actually my birthday whilst I was staying there and very kindly gave me a cake.

The only possible thing I would advise is if you do like to hear to bed early then maybe this isnt the place for you. The music doesn't stop around the venue until midnight.

However as you can see all of the good far outweighs any minor suggestions I might.
Thank you to all of the staff at TS Suites we will undoubtedly see you again!

Room Tip: ask to be near the waterfall i believe they are the quieter rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
NugieNugroho, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear DJ_Traveller78,

Warmest greetings from TS Suites Bali,
We do trust this email find you well..

Thank you for sharing wonderful review with others and we are delighted to learn that you have fully enjoyed staying with us.
And also we are so happy to know that our staff were very friendly, loved to enjoy the pool and breakfast service found delightful.

We would share it to all of our team and it would be encouraging them to continuously strive for excellent.
We will keep it up to improving our service quality.

Herewith as you would be back again, please do not hesitate to contact us for having special offer of repeating stay with us and we would take our promises to delighting you again with an excellent experiences.
Thank you for your kind assistance, we are looking forward to have you stay and indulge with us again.

TS Suites Bali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I'd been there. And it's such a great place to stay. Just like the slogan TS Suites is Heeel. It's really HEEEL. HIP. Endless Indulgence. Extraordinary. Easy. and LIFESTYLE. With such a great room, all day free buffet, amazing swimming pool, and last but not least. You need to go to Jenja Day and Night Club party. Let's party all night along. I wrote the review at my Blog here : http://goo.gl/22ECfR

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Warmest Greeting from TS Suites Bali,

Dear Ekalaya,

We would like to thank you for your sharing and remembering about our hotel.

Many thanks from us for remembering our concept “HEEEL”
Hip, Endless Indulgence, Extraordinary, Easy, Leissure.

We will keep it up to improving our service quality.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and looking forward to have you stay and indulge with us again.

Best Regards,

TS Suites Bali
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a pleasant surprise to discover this hotel.
The staff are let's say, 'plentiful' but always happy to help. It was like the hotel of a thousand greetings... Very sweet.
The rooms are extremely comfortable & generous in size.
The pool was like something like i've seen in Europe & I had it all to myself most of the time... The pictures of the pool say it all - Complete Bliss!
Great complimentary WiFi

My only negative feedback would be for the complimentary breakfast offered. There didn't seem to be much variety. I felt the juices seemed liked there was far too much sugar added and by day 4 we were a little over the omelette, that we decided to venture somewhere else for breakfast.

I would highly recommend this hotel, based on price & location you won't be disappointed

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
NugieNugroho, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Missy,

We do trust this email find you well..

Thank you very much for choosing us as your preferred accommodation while stayed in Bali and spared your time to gave your sincere complimentary on Trip Advisor.

It was an honor to served you to gave the best experienced of your holiday at TS Suites Leisure Bali and it will be tremendous to have you again here at your convenience time.
We will keep it up to improving our service quality and especially for our breakfast.

Should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Well what can I say apart from AMAZING! my partner and I booked into this hotel in Bali after leaving an older hotel which we were very disappointed with. After a bad experience with the previous hotel we were both un happy and a bit sceptical about booking into another hotel.

We came across T S Suites on booking.com and noticed that it was a new hotel so not many reviews on trip advisor. We went ahead and booked 2 nights to start with to see how we got on, from the minute the taxi pulled up outside I knew we had made the right decision. The luggage man outside the hotel helped us out of the taxi and took our cases. The girls on reception were so polite and welcoming. Once we had checked in the lady on reception showed us around the hotel to the pool, gym, restaurant and then to our room.

Our room was lovely. Clean, modern and very big. Very spacious bathroom with an amazing bath in the middle of the bathroom. Mini bar was free and re stocked each day.

We booked breakfast each day which was buffet style and had various different choices to suit each guest. breakfast was served until 11 each day and also had the option to have your breakfast until 11.45pm if you got up late :)

We ate at the hotel a few times for lunch and room service both are very tasty. Unfortunately we didn't get time to try out the SPA or water aerobics.

The infinity pool is gorgeous. very calm and relaxing, plenty of places to sit in the sun and sun bath and also places to sit in the shade.

The staff are all truly amazing and made our stay very enjoyable. very helpful.

My partner and I extended our booking for the rest of our holiday as we both loved this hotel.

The hotel is a short walk from the beach about 10-15 mins. There is also a 24 shop across the road should you need any essentials.

When we extended our stay the lady on reception advised us that we could upgrade our room on the last free of charge, we were moved to a suite on the last night, same style room but a little bigger.

The one little thing I would say is that we found it a little noisy in the evening. Think there might be a nightclub underneath. I heard it but I don't have problems sleeping however my partner does. This did not ruin our stay.

Cant wait to go back :)

Room Tip: we stayed in a standard room and then had a free complimentry upgrade to a suite the last night both...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
NugieNugroho, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Warmest Greeting from TS Suites Bali,

Dear Lynda,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review about us.

We are glad that you are happy to stay with us and you are satisfied the service staff and facilities we provide., until you wrote “we had made the right decision”.
We will keep it up to improving our service quality.

Thank you again for sharing your valuable insights with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

TS Suites Leisure Bali.
Greater Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Only 6 months or so old, this place is a hidden gem. The rooms, the food, the service, absolutely 5 stars!! I am reluctantly writing this review as this hotel - being still very new to Seminyak - is still largely underpopulated. It was awesome having the rooftop pool and restaurant to ourselves much of the time. The staff bent over backwards in service and I've no doubt this place will become populated in no time at all.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Tantienzen,

We do trust this email find you well..

Thank you very much for choosing us as your preferred accommodation while stayed in Bali on May and spared your time to gave your sincere complimentary on Trip Advisor.

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We just got back from yet another great trip to Bali, just that this time, it was an exta memorable one thanks to my great stay in TS Suites.

We were warmly welcomed by GRO, Silva, along with one of the GSOs (one of the guys in white shirts) at the airport. We were delayed at customs, but they still welcomed up with a huge smile.

Upon arriving at the hotel, the lobby looked new and clean, and the staff were all friendly and welcoming. We had a sweet surprise from our staff during our hotel tour where they prepared a sweet dessert for us in celebration of our honeymoon. :)

Our first night at the TSands was comfortable and cosy, and the suite was modern and sleek. To top things up, we were informed that we were entitled to all day breakfast (best thing ever) as well as complimentary usage of minibar.

Any time we had any queries, our helpful GRO, Silva, was there to assist and answer to our queries. She was informative and provided us with all information we needed.

Even during our move to the TSky Villa on the second night (our two other friends joined us), she was quick and efficient to find us at the cafe during breakfast to check on the time we would like to shift.

TSky Villa made our stay complete with the comfortable rooms, Pool and big living room space.

Not forgetting the infinity pool and warm jacuzzi pool where we hung out on the 3rd night. it was really relaxing and felt like paradise.

We also rented the hotel's Scoopy on a daily basis which i felt was super cute and clever of TS Suites to implement such a service instead of the usual outsourced bike rentals which added a touch of joy and exclusivity to our stay.

We would like to thank the few GSOs (staff in white polo tees) on duty (24 to 27 May) who assisted us throughout the trip. It was a pity that i didnt manage to catch any of their names, but i must say every single one of them were helpful and attentive. Be it with the luggage/ bike rentals/ reccomendation of night clubs/ what to be cautious of and even to the extend of running across the road to help us with refilling our bike's petrol which we had some problems with. Their service and attentiveness is truly remarkable and should be recognised.

We seriously cant find any faults during our stay at TS Suites. The only minor thing was maybe to improve on the coffee standard during breakfast. Other than that, our stay was definitely an amazing and unforgettable one.

Great Job and keep it up TS Suites, your hotel and staff are phenomenal and i hope that it will stay as it is till my next visit next year! :)

Thank you!

Dear Ashleightravels,

TS Suites Leisure Bali

Been to TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali? Share your experiences!