Just returned from a 9 night stay at the Elysian and our whole stay was everything we dreamt of. The whole place had a feeling of pure luxury about it and the staff couldn't do enough for you - everyone was so lovely. From the moment we arrived (we arranged a pick up from the airport - just email ahead) everything was so special - we were greeted with ice cold water and cool towels at the airport. The villa itself (we had the 1 bed villa - Number 10) was fantastic - everything you needed including a swimming pool! Even though it felt cold at first (compared to the Bali heat) it was a perfect way to cool down. All the food we ate in the hotel was so tasty and presented so nicely - the a la carte breakfast was very nice - perfectly cooked Eggs Benedict was my favourite! Would recommend both the Candle Light dinner and then BBQs which the hotel offer to do in your private villa - both very reasonably priced. We had the Seafood BBQ which included fish, prawns, lobster etc and then many salads etc. to accompany - the BBQ is bought into your villa and cooked especially for you - many special touches!
Seminyak is a great town to be near with many restaurants. To reach the town you have to either walk down the lane to the Elysian or catch a taxi (taxis are c.20,000RP into the town - v reasonable). We'd recommend the restaurant Chandi for fantastic food (Asian influenced food) - great quality and relaxing atmosphere and also Cafe Bali (which has a colonial theme). Definitely worth going to the beach to see the sunset as well. Its also worth exploring Bali a little bit - the padi fields, volcano etc are a sight not to be missed. We also went to Sanur beach for a day which was white sands, blue sea, not as busy as the west of the island and you could snorkel here if you wanted.
Overall, wish we could go back right now to the Elysian & Bali. Would recommend for a really special holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic haven where you can enjoy the privacy of your own luxury villa set amongst leafy Balinese gardens with its own 8x3 meter private pool. Fully equipped and serviced with restaurant, spa, 24 hours guest service, nightly turn-down service, and round the-clock room service. Also, be entertained in your villa with Apple TV, iPod, iPAD, Bose Sound System, WiFi & iPad in the car, bath amenities, Macbook and Notebook plus dedicated high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your The Elysian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elysian Hotel Seminyak
- The Elysian Boutique Hotel
- Elysian Boutique Hotel
- The Elysian Bali/Seminyak