The Elysian was a wonderful experience, due to the attentive staff, fantastic large modern villas close to the vicinity of the beach, cafes, restaurants, bars & boutique shops.
We loved coming home to our rooms after a long hot day in the sun or shopping, to the private plunge pool in our villas.
They provide you with free bottled water, replace beach towels readily, offer a wonderful breakfast by the main pool area & have spas onsite. I didn't have the opportunity to try their spa treatment. The only small negative is the loacaion is about a 5 min walk to the main street through a laneway. Which doesn't sound much, until you are in the 30 degree heat.
They apparently have free shuttle vans to the main area, however, we walked it ourselves, or jumped in a cheap ride back to our hotel if too exhausted. So no big issue...Ku De Ta is also close to our Hotel, which is great for cocktails by the water. Although gets very busy, so get in very early.
Found a great Japanese restaurant on one of shopping trips in Seminyak called Hana Restaurant. (in Jl Raya Seminyak) Very fresh, light and scrumptious Japanese food...which was great for the hot steamy days & not wanting a heavy meal. i certainly wasn't expecting to find such a quality Japanese restaurant in Bali!
A great cafe for good coffee, salads & paninis was 'The Tuckshop' & has a cute shop for clothing at the back also.
Amazing healer/massager in Legian/Seminyak named Yanto for those who want a holistic massage and scarily spot on with confirming my current health situation without me explaining it to him. He gives great advice on working towards a healthy mind, body, spirit. His email is email@example.com
When we arrived in Depensar airport, we were approached by a driver who tried to rip us off to drive us Ubud trying to charge $40 US. Another driver approached us & offered a reasonable price, who ended up driving us for the rest of our trip to Ubud, then to Ulu Watu (Bingin), to Jimbaran for a seafood meal & waited for us to finish our meal to bring us back to our Lodge in Bingin, then to the Ulu Watu Temple followed by Kuta the same night for dinner & our final stop at the Elysian Villas in Seminyak.
His name was Wayan Aris & his number is [--]. Taxis were so cheap, so having our own driver was worth the money spent. Wayan laughs alot and can speak english relatively well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic haven where you can enjoy the privacy of your own luxury villa set amongst leafy Balinese gardens with its own 8x3 meter private pool. Fully equipped and serviced with restaurant, spa, 24 hours guest service, nightly turn-down service, and round the-clock room service. Also, be entertained in your villa with Apple TV, iPod, iPAD, Bose Sound System, WiFi & iPad in the car, bath amenities, Macbook and Notebook plus dedicated high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Elysian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elysian Hotel Seminyak
- The Elysian Boutique Hotel
- Elysian Boutique Hotel
- The Elysian Bali/Seminyak