“Beautiful uma sapna. ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Uma Sapna

You added Uma Sapna to your Saves list
Uma Sapna
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jl Drupadi No 20xx Basangkasa, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Special Offer
DIRECT BOOKING HOT DEAL
Ranked #21 of 106 Hotels in Seminyak
Bomaderry, Australia
“Beautiful uma sapna. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Staff are really friendly and very accommodating. Location is perfectly quiet just a short walk to shops. Rooms are beautiful (look exactly the same as the website). Breakfasts are pretty ordinary. Not somewhere I would take the kids to but was a great couple getaway.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
umasapna, Guest Relations Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear, Jammos2310,

On behalf of the entire Uma Sapna staff we would like to thank you for staying with us as well as taking the time to write a report on TripAdvisor and recommend our Villa's to other people.
We are happy to read that you find our staff friendly and very accommodating. And are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time in Bali with us.

We hope to welcome you again at Uma Sapna.

Team Uma Sapna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed in 1 Bedroom Private swimming pool Villa for 6 nights.

Stayed 25th-29th Jan and 31th Jan - 2nd Feb, traveled as a couple.

Location:
- a very good Italian and Mexican restaurant are only 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- main shopping area, supermarket and bunch of good restaurant in Seminyak are 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- only 10 mins drive to Seminyak beach

Spa:
- Recommend "Acupressure Aromatherapy Massage" since I like strong message
- Price was very reasonable

Breakfast:
- quality was very good. I love the congree in Bali style a lot!!
- was in room service, all I need to do is sign the breakfast order then the staff will bring the breakfast to your room on time!!

Room:
- Room was very clean,staff put a lot of effort to keep the room and hotel very clean
- Provided coil every day
- look exactly the same as the pictures from the official website

Wifi:
- was very weak in Room Morotai, this room is far from lobby
- was OK in Room Moyo, this room is closer from lobby

Service:
- was excellent during our stay

【Room Moyo Tips:】

- better wifi and TV signal
- water from the bath tub was quite slow
- a bit noisy during the day, this room is next to the street and construction site.(start from 08:00 to18:00)
- not suit to travel with friend since the wall between toilet and shower are glass

【Room Morotai Tips:】

- very Quite room since this room is away from the street and the construction site
- very weak wifi
- TV signal was not very good
- water from the bath tub was quite strong
- good to travel with friend, more privacy in the toilet and shower

Room Tip: Room Moyo Tips: (Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private swimming pool) - better wifi and TV signal - water f...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
umasapna, Public Relations Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Chansiubai ,

In behalf of the whole staff of Uma Sapna we would like to thank you for your stay in our villa's. Also we are honored to see that you took the time to write a review about your stay with us and reccommending us to other ResidentAdvisor users.

We are happy to read you have noticed the effort our staff makes to keep the villa's and the park as clean as possible. We will take a look at the Wifi signal in the Morotai room and see how we can improve the signal.

We will be happy to welcome you again

Kind regards,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went on honeymoon to Bali. Having had a different experience in Ubud, we decided to explore the beach side of Bali. After taking feedback about places to stay, I zeroed down to Uma Sapna. The first surprise was that we were upgraded to one bedroom executive villa. The room was spacious and had a decent size swimming pool. This was coupled with good room service and well maintained outdoors. There are some artefacts which provided me good background to do creative photography. The bikes/cars are available right outside the hotel most of the times. Even the market is close by. The staff is very cooperative. I have bugged the receptionist to the core as I was not sure of the route to take to Kuta and the receptionist was patient enought to answer my queries.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Cheers
Aniket
Stayed in Executive room from Feb 23-28, 2013.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
umasapna, Guest Relations Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear AniYo,

We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay in our villa's. We hope you had a great honeymoon and time in Bali. It is good to hear you liked our artefacts for photgraph using, maybe you would like to share some of the pictures you made of our villa park?
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our Villa Park and for reccommending us to other ResidentAdvisor users.

We hope to welcome you again at Uma Sapna.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Decided to book Uma Sapna based on all the fabulous reviews on that and I wasn't disappointed.

My boyfriend and I stayed at Uma Sapna for 3 days for his birthday trip. From the very beginning, we were impressed with their hospitality. I arranged for airport transfer upon arrival in Bali and I was relieved to see our driver waiting for us with a big signage of my name. Despite a delay of almost 2 hours, he was very friendly and provided us with many bits of information about Bali on our way to the villa.

Upon arrival at the reception, we were greeted warmly and check-in was done quickly without any hassle. The room we stayed was Obi - with a private plunge pool. The room was very clean and modern, cosy enough for a couple. The stone bathtub was huge in comparison to many other bath tubs. Found the whole villa very catered to house a couple. The villa is quiet and relaxing, away from the bustling streets. However, the main street is easily accessible from the back alleys leading from the back of the villas.

Shortly after, light refreshments and a welcome drink were brought to our room, including a small birthday cake for the birthday boy. The villa staff actually noticed it was my boyfriend's birthday when they saw his passport upon check-in. Very impressed indeed.

The next few days staying in the villa were extremely delightful. Breakfast was delivered on time, the area cleaned and tidy each time we returned to the room. Requested for an ironing board and it was delivered promptly. The staff were always so warm and friendly, always attending to our needs with a smile.

If there is one fault I have to pick with the room, it would be that the air conditioning wasn't powerful enough hence the room was not as cool as I would like it to be. Not a biggie, in comparison to the rest of the plus points.

Very happy with my stay here and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear shryl,

On behalf of the whole Uma Sapna staff we would like to thank you for your stay in our villa and also for taking the time to write a review about our villa park and reccommending us to the other ResidentAdvisor users.

Our taxi drivers are always happy to pick up our guests and we are happy to read you enjoyed the size of our bathtubs, the tidiness of our villa's and the breakfast served to you with love of our kitchen personnel. We apologize for the air conditioning that could not meet up to your demands. We hope this dit not affect your stay at Uma Sapna to much.

We hope to welcome you again

Kindest regards,
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed for 10 days and loved every minute, so much so I missed my flight home as I was so relaxed I forgot what day it was, Close enough to everything I wanted and private enough to remove yourself from busy Seminyak. I stayed in a private pool villa which was perfect to beat the humidity of the day. The Indonesian breakfast was great as was the service which was always friendly. All treatments I had at the villa where great and completed in room due to the spa being under renovation which wasn't really a inconvenience except the bed was so comfortable and body forming that a massage table would have at times been more suitable for added pressure. In the evening you are supplied with a mosquito coil which I found I needed extra especially during the day but these are very cheap to buy from around the corner from coco supermarket or a circle K also every second day the gardens are smoked for mozzies which is a added help to the spray and mozzie lotion provided in your villa. I also asked reception about a international power adapter which they happily provided for this period. I Will definitely return and will recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
umasapna, Guest Relations Manager at Uma Sapna, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear wescoinc13

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! hopefully you don't blaim our service and the high level of relaxation we provide our guests with for missing your plane.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our villa's and recommending us to other TripAdvisor users. We will be looking forward to your next visit and to welcome you again at Uma Sapna.

Kindest regards,
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful 2 night stay in this villa! Too short in our opinion! It was soooooo awesome that we didn't want our vacation to end!!

We booked the villa with private pool. When we opened the door of our villa , we literally 'wow' at every single thing we saw. The villa looks good on pictures but even better in real life!!!

A friendly hotel staff showed us to our villa. The villa was private indeed (except for a stray cat who invited itself in one evening) Perfect for a romantic getaway ;) Breakfast is served at the outdoor dinning area at your chosen time slot. We selected the Indonesian breakfast. It was delicious but I found the noodles very oily. The hotel staff also put up the mosquito coil in the outdoor area at about 6pm. I wish that they could light up the coil during breakfast as well. Do remember to bring mosquito patches or insect repellent!

I also like the fact that the villa offers unlimited amount of bottled water for consumption! Very important to get hydrated in the warm weather!

As for the location of the villa, we would prefer to stay nearer to seminyak square where most shops/restaurants are located. It was very hot to walk out in the day. There is also no proper pedestrian walkway on some streets, so it can be quite dangerous to walk along side with messy traffic.

On one occasion, we told the hotel staff to call a cab for us - as first timers in Bali we didn't know that the minimum charge for calling a cab is 25000 rupiahs. Our destination was pretty near (12500 rupiah) , so we ended up paying double. Wish that the hotel staff would warn us before calling the cab. Anyway, from then on, we learnt that we need to walk out to the main road to get a cab.

It was really disappointing that the Uma Sapna spa facility was under renovation during our stay.

Overall, we had a great stay here and would love to come back again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sidparuthi,

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time spent at Uma Sapna. It gives the team great pleasure that you acknowledged the service provided by our dedicated staff and that our villa's look even better in reality. Also it is indeed very important to stay hydrated in the climate on Bali that is why we provide our guests with unlimited bottles of water.

I feel very sorry and want to apologize for the fact that our staff did not inform you about the minimum charge for calling a taxi. For the mosquito problem. Feel free to ask any of our staff members, they will be happy to provide you with extra mosquito coils when needed.

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review and reccomending us to othere TripAdvisor users. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I traveled to bali for my honeymoon last month and had stayed at uma sapna for 7 Nights. The villa was superb and the private pool was just amazing. The In room breakfasts were always superb and so was the service. The staff always greets you with a smile and are always more than helpful for anything you ask for.

I would definitely love to go there once again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sidparuthi,

On behalf of the whole team of Uma Sapna I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review and i am happy to read you think that Uma Sapna is probably the best choice to stay in Bali.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future

Kind regards,
Team Uma Sapna

Been to Uma Sapna? Share your experiences!