My husband & I stayed at the Dyana Villas for 7 days recently & had a lovely time. We enjoyed our own private pool & not having to battle for deckchairs with other guests. The open pavilion-style villa was lovely and felt so tropical. Whilst the bathroom & kitchen were both a tad dated this didn't bother us at all. Each day our lovely maid, Ketut, would come to cook us breakfast & clean the villa. Ketut spent about an hour in our villa each day. It was a bit odd sitting back & letting someone else cook, clean & do laundry for us. If you're wanting "alone-time" in your room 24/7 this isn't the place for you. There are some nightclubs at the beginning of the street so ask for a villa as far away from the nightclub noise as possible...we did this and had lovely peaceful sleeps in our comfy king-sized bed. The villa is about 800m (ish) walk to the beach & there are numerous places to eat on Jl Dyana Pura Villa. I'd say this is not "the trendy" part of Seminyak, but a bit more laid back & real.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dyana Villas is Located in the center of Seminyak, our villas are conveniently surrounded by cafes, night clubs, shopping and dining options. It provides homely and private villas with outdoor private pools, patios and well-equipped kitchens. For guest's convenience, the villas come with highly trained staff offering massage and maid services (daily from 8am-4pm). There is also reception desk open daily from 8am-6pm which helps guests organize excursions to explore the region. Shuttle services are also available (with charge) Dyana Villas is only 800 meters from Seminyak Beach and 20 minutes to the famous Kuta area. It takes 30 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai Airport to the villas. Each villa is fitted with luxurious furnishings and terracotta flooring. They all come with entertainment facilities like a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. A free baby cot/high chair is provided upon request (subject to availability) All villas have open private dining rooms, large seating areas and a semi-outdoor bathroom some with a bathtub and jacuzzi. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Dyana Villas has all it takes to make your Bali holidays unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dyana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyana Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Dyana Villas Bali/Seminyak