My husband and I stayed for 6 fantastic nights in Villa 20 at Dyana Villas. Our friends stayed next door in Villa 21. Both Villas were quiet and beautifully clean. The pool was inviting as we walked thru our gate, the villa was the perfect size for a couple with a tidy kitchen,lounge and dining area, large air conditioned bedroom and stunning bathroom with open air feel.
Hera and Iluh looked after us so well...I was so sad to say goodbye to them. Breakfasts were delicious everyday... fresh papaya or other tropical juices, scrambled eggs & bacon, toast and coffee. The whole villa is cleaned quickly and efficiently and our washing was collected each day and delivered back to us a few hours later ironed and smelling divine.
The drivers connected to the villas are so helpful especially Gustdai and Made`. Their knowledge of Bali made our trip very special. Their patience waiting for us while we visited the market in Ubud, the beach in pedang pedang and Bali Safari Park was amazing. Made` even walked us around Ulawatu Temple before helping us obtain our tickets to the Fire Dance...this was outstanding service.
The staff are all fantastic and make you feel like part of their family...we miss them all already! Everyone in the complex greets you with a smile and were very polite at our attempts at Balinese words...terima kasih (thank you) and selamat pagi (good morning)
These villas are a short stroll from shops, restaurants and beach, with a great spa at the entrance to the lane. This was our first visit to Bali and we hope to return to Dyana Villas on our next visit!
Kind regards...Natalie & Craig Shephard... Sept 2011
- Also Known As:
- Dyana Villas Hotel
- Dyana Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Dyana Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Seminyak, Dyana Villas is conveniently surrounded by cafes, shopping and dining options. It provides homely and private villas with luxurious facilities like outdoor private pools, sun deck and well-equipped kitchens.For guests' convenience, the villas come with highly trained staff offering in house spa massage and maid services daily from 8am- 4pm. There is also a reception desk which helps guests organize excursions to explore the region. Shuttle services are also available (with additional charge).Dyana Villas is only a 5-minute drive from Seminyak Beach and 20 minutes to the famous Kuta area. It takes 30 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai Airport to the villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dyana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.