“Stop looking!!! This is by far the BEST villa in Bali” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Villas in Bali

You added My Villas in Bali to your Saves list
My Villas in Bali
4.5 of 5 Villa   |   Jl. Camplung Tanduk, No. 24, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Offers & Announcements
40% off room rate
“Stop looking!!! This is by far the BEST villa in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Top notch!! From the entrance to your villa door, you def know that you are in am excluded luxury villa that's modern and yet right in the heart of Seminyak . The pictures don't lie but also don't do it justice!! Aaron greeted us for a warm welcome as well as Bernie our butler / anything you need Anytime! We stayed there for 6 nights since we wanted to stay in a few locations on this amazing island and coming from the W hotel which is a top property we were a bit nervous coming into a villa that's claimed as luxury like most of them we searched on the web... And that's when we realized we should of stayed at My Villa for longer as it made our experience , honeymoon PERFECT!! Ernie not only makes the BEST pancakes ever but also arranged a driver for us to visite areas that we wanted to visit as well she gave us suggestions that fit our taste, made RSVP at spa's for us. The location is ideal , truly in the heart of action, restaurants and shopping we could not have a better location!! The villas decor, bathroom and amenities are nothing but top of the line !! Fancy , modern , clean and extremely inviting!!! Look no further This IS WHERE YOU WANT TO STAY!! Thank Aaron , Ernie and staff for making our honeymoon PERFECT!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
, at My Villas in Bali, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thankyou Aby and Dina for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us for your honeymoon and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

I will also pass on your compliments to all our fabulous staff!

Kindest regards,
Sarah Young
Reservations Manager
myvillasinbali.com

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)

Been to My Villas in Bali? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Villas in Bali

Address: Jl. Camplung Tanduk, No. 24, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Seminyak
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 322 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — My Villas in Bali 4.5*
We offer Luxury 1 & 2 Bedroom Villas located in the True Centre OF Seminyak. It is your own private oasis whilst still being right in the heart of all that Seminyak has to offer. Each villa boasts of complete luxury; a personal butler, a private swimming pool and peaceful Balinese gardens. Our location is just a short stroll to Seminyak beach to partake of the daily awe-inspiring sunsets. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, T4B and Despegar.com so you can book your My Villas in Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
My Villas In Bali Seminyak

If you own or manage My Villas in Bali, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.