We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and have always found it to be good.
The pool area is great and when we travel usually in March not too crowded. It has spacious rooms and my only criticism is that they do need some work and we have seen them deteriorate from when this hotel was given the status of a Novotel to currently being a MGallery. The rooms are also quite expensive in comparison to other hotels in the area which I beleive is based on its previous reputation rather than what it is today.
It is located in a good area with access to the beach and a number of cheap restaurants within walking distance plus it is close to Kuta and the up market area of Seminyak to make getting to those places easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection