This my 5th time stay at royal Seminyak,I have been here since the name is Bali Imperial Hotel .
The amenities and restaurant are verygood and the hotel is right on the beach.
As always the staff Service is Excelent and Friendly.
When my wife feeling unwell,we went to clinic infront of Gym and treat by a good doctor and nurse(cost USD50/visit)
The only downfall is that the hotel is not wheel chair and baby stroller accessible because the uneven footpaths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection