Arrived at 11am, too early to check in, the room was not ready yet. as Accor adv. plus gold member, my room was upgraded to suite garden room. The reception staff was kindly assist my check in process but be informed that the room will be refreshed after 12pm as fast as possible. Welcome drink and freshener towel was also provided.
Back again to the hotel at 2pm, the room was not ready. Wait for a couple minute for this matter, and the reception staff gave me compliment to stay in grand deluxe until my suite room was ready. During on my way to the room, The bellboy was very friendly, gave information about the hotel in details.
At 4.30 pm my suite room was ready, the room was clean and have a good ambience with classic touch and also well maintained though it was not a new hotel. Amenities provided met my expectations
Little disruption happened. Ask for having late check-out (priviledge for accor adv. plus gold & platinum member only) and reception staff allowed me until 2pm. Not satisfied with reception staff, i spoke with hotel villa manager about this matter. After having long discussion, hotel allowed me to check out until 2.30 pm
Ordered some meals in room service, the portion of soto ayam was very stingy but the taste of fried banana with sauce was delicious.
breakfast at the husk restaurant leave me a positive value, menu selection were great (bacon, sushi, crepes, pastry, etc), taste and quality of all dishes served were in a good control.
Location of the hotel was great, easy to get convenience store, souvenir shop, etc, and of course access directly to the beach from the hotel.
Some notes that i dont like about the hotel:
1. Internet connection did not work well at my room.
2. Check in process need to be faster
3. felt the reception staff were put more attention to foreign guest.
4. Based on discussions with villa manager, i conclude that hotel has bad reservation system ( hotel said suite room fully booked for the next day, but i checked into reservations system of accorhotels.com, suite room still available. It had never been happened in others accor hotels brand before.
However I really appreciate and thank you to Villa Manager Mr.Arif for your explanation and effort to clarify the condition happened.
Last, I really impressed with the service given by Mr. Kadek as a reception staff. Though i felt disappointed with the check in process and the room which was late, he was able to handle my mood with his outstanding services given
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection